Playoffs : NO Saints at Philly Eagles

Just Jack

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a perfect night in Philly

Despite 3 road losses in the playoffs for the saints - brees has put up some big games and the eagles let orton and cassel carve them up the last few weeks. It'll all come down to the saints pass blocking.

Looks like a perfect night in Philly

Despite 3 road losses in the playoffs for the saints - brees has put up some big games and the eagles let orton and cassel carve them up the last few weeks. It'll all come down to the saints pass blocking.

....and the Saints run defense.

Ill matchup brees vs McCoy any day if the saints can protect brees. The rookie LT and no PT23 though.... That's going to be worrisome.

Shady gonna run wild. And I will relish every shot of Ryan whining on the sideline.

I'm rooting for the Saints but think the Eagles will win.

For those of you who liked the Trent Edwards song a couple years back, here is an Eagles fan tribute to WR Jason Avant. Warning: it is very catchy. Listen at your own risk.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

And paid so much.

He's a decent blitzer and cheerleader but paid as a probowler. He Vilma and smith will be most of Jimmy's dollars

He seems like a decent run defender but in coverage he makes Donte Whitner look like Ed Reed.

Cam Jordan, one of the members of the greatest D-line draft in NFL history.

Early on there was talk the Bills liked him and I would have been fine with picking him.

They really should have traded down that year but Nix said he doesn't like moving in the draft.