New Year prediction:

fbzh2

New Year prediction: Andre Reed will be the new WR coach for the Bills.

Doug Marrone is looking for a no-nonsense, strictly business type teacher, with past playing success at that position. Someone who can teach this unit of young players, what it takes to be successful in the NFL, and the work ethic and discipline needed to achieve elite status as a professional athlete.

Players take note: Lack of accountability for your actions and performance will not be tolerated. Foolish behavior, and a non-seriousness in attitude will have no place on this team. Clowns need to apply elsewhere, there is no room on this team for that kind of attitude. It is all about the level of your performance.

HAPPY NEW YEAR BILLS FANS ! :beer: Here's to next season winning play-off season and many more to follow!

2014 Prediction:

Syracuse, NY native and Buffalo Bills CEO/President Russ Brandon will have the Buffalo Bills either play a pre-season game or schedule training camp practices at the Carrier Dome in Syracuse, NY. Former SU Orange and now Buffalo Bills coaches Doug Marrone, et al, will be greeted like heroes when they return to Syracuse University.

I am not a fan of our former greats being coaches. It would be terrible if they had to fire Reed or let him go with another regime change.

Excellent point. That would create an unfavorable situation with such a popular former player.

2014 Prediction:

Syracuse, NY native and Buffalo Bills CEO/President Russ Brandon will have the Buffalo Bills either play a pre-season game or schedule training camp practices at the Carrier Dome in Syracuse, NY. Former SU Orange and now Buffalo Bills coaches Doug Marrone, et al, will be greeted like heroes when they return to Syracuse University.

Ideas like this will get you a job on Brandon’s staff.

2014 Prediction:

Sigh.....

and once again, a reminder that I heard right from Russ Brandon himself that the Bills will not use the Carrier Dome for a game because it is not up to NFL standards. Add in the fact that there is no air conditioning, which makes it an oven in the summer, and this idea will not happen.

A big splash in free agency will get the fan base excited (a la the Mario Williams signing).

I'm not sure if re-signing Byrd will be dramatic enough to do the trick, even though it would be a logical thing to do.

Any free agents out there that you would like to see the Bills make that big splash with?

Any free agents out there that you would like to see the Bills make that big splash with?

Jairus Byrd would be my first choice. Possibly Brandon Albert (OT, Chiefs) or Eric Decker (WR, Denver). Somebody with more name recognition such as Oher or MJD (hey, he has a J in his name!) would be a possibility, but I don't think they would be worth the price they would likely get.

Jairus Byrd would be my first choice. Possibly Brandon Albert (OT, Chiefs) or Eric Decker (WR, Denver). Somebody with more name recognition such as Oher or MJD (hey, he has a J in his name!) would be a possibility, but I don't think they would be worth the price they would likely get.

That's a big splash.

I too would rather get a WR in free agency than spending a draft pick on one.