Poster you miss the most on tbd

major

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personal attacks aren't allowed by anyone against anyone.

Awesome...I'm glad. Because football and all its glory and disappointment is PART of the joy of things like family, friends, and holidays. And when it turns ugly or rude or just mean, it belittles the simplicity in the joy of loving the game and our hometown team (even though I live in CNY, you get the point). And I truly do appreciate the Mods doing their best to sift through the garbage and make this an enjoyable place to be. But, I'm not entirely wrong about what this board was just a few years ago around the time that Lori and Tim left.

That's right, BigBuff. You moron.

Nice... :thumbsup:

Edited by BigBuff423

Lori, ICE, Nodnarb, Nervous Guy. Neeraj, George Melino and The Kid from the D&C days.

WOW, Holy crap you bring up old memories

Don't for get WEO was part of that crowd.

now I'm curious who you are.

There also used to be a JohnC over there who may or may not be the JohnC from over here.

I used to keep a file of the guys I knew there, but when Orbital laid me off 1 year ago they locked my PC and I lost the file.

Lori, ICE, Nodnarb, Nervous Guy. Neeraj, George Melino and The Kid from the D&C days.

WOW, Holy crap you bring up old memories

Don't for get WEO was part of that crowd.

now I'm curious who you are.

There also used to be a JohnC over there who may or may not be the JohnC from over here.

I used to keep a file of the guys I knew there, but when Orbital laid me off 1 year ago they locked my PC and I lost the file.

I was 'Dom Iannello' on the D&C back in the day.

ICE (Brian) is still kicking. He's in R.Rich's fantasy football league with me.

A lot of the people listed throughout this thread (like R.Rich) still post, just maybe not as frequently. I find myself lurking far more than posting these days, especially during the season. The tone of the board has changed a lot and not for the better, IMHO. Yes, the Bills have sucked for almost a decade and a half but that's no excuse for some posters to treat fellow posters like garbage. If the team gives you that much angst, why subject yourself to the grief? Find a more enjoyable hobby. The constant bitching & moaning and personal attacks are really a put off. Anyhoo...didn't mean to hijack the thread. Back to your regularly scheduled reminiscing.

Several people listed Hogboy. Wasn't he also various incarnations of "Lenny"? Lenny in Sloan comes to mind. There were some really funny posters here back in the day...

We still have Beerball and we still all laugh at him. Does that count?