Let the criticisms of everything begin

oman128

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Kiko does need to bulk up. I'm sure he will work on it this off season and come back with a lot more muscle weight.

A lot more muscle? How? By all accounts, he works out like a maniac. He has all the calories he can consume available to him and the top trainers in the world. I don't see him getting "a lot more muscle",,,naturally. He's 240 now. Same size as LT played at.

I'd like to criticize the price of beer at Ralph Wilson Stadium. Highway robbery!

Should be 1/3rd the price.

Oh-yeah....and no flyovers this year...not one.....cheap ass government. Those guys at Niagara Falls Air Force Base have to fly training missions anyway right? Why not send them to the stadium on Sunday?

Oh yeah - and I would also like to formally criticize McDonalds for finding a way to put slices of apples into a happy meal and having them stay white. Fresh apples turn brown in like under 2 minutes when you slice them. Not McDonalds. You bastards!

first off how do you go from playoff caliber D to what we say Sunday? WTF!

DUMB off sides penalties at the worst time

the horrible swampy field conditions. for an artificial turf that was horrible. the Putz have been accused of poor field conditions in the past at playoff time.

twice early in the game I heard the announcers say that should have been a penalty against the Putrids.

There is none of Mead's Stromboli in my freezer!!! Something else to be critical of! (he always liked you best)

I think he only keeps me in stock because it's a game for him. I stand next to the thruway and as he drives by Syracuse on his way to the games, he tries to hit me in the head with frozen Stromboli. He hasn't hit me..... SQUIRREL!!!!