1st half thread Bills at Cheatriots

BuffaloBill

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Remind me again why there is a thread every few weeks worrying that the Bills will lose Mike Pettine to a HC job? NE has exceeded their weekly rushing average in less that 1/3 of the game - when the conditions clearly dictate that passing will be difficult?

I understand selling out against the pass to force someone other than Tom Brady to beat you, but it is so wet, I think you have to play the run some and make them beat you passing - clearly they are B*tch slapping the Bills current defense in the run game.

The LB's are not doing much, but the DL is doing NOTHING to help them. Corbin Bryant started, was destroyed and pulled quick. Stefan Charles comes in and does better then falls off the cliff to suck. This DL is getting raped.

The DL is getting handled but the LBs are over-pursuing and leaving giant cutback lanes. Those big runs are just as uch on the LBs as the DL.

This is one of the reasons I can't excited about this team's future. The Buffalo Bills just don't have the mental makeup to compete.

They put together an excellent game at home against Miami - at times even looking dominant.

Then they go on the road, and all I see is undisciplined play - missed tackles, defenders going to the wrong gaps, dropped passes, fumbles, etc.

How difficult can this be...? Send the damned house every play. I don't care if CryBrady hits some passes, I don't want them running the freaking ball all damned day while he doesn't get hit. Force him to throw and hit him when he does...