where is your winter

mead107

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

where and how long will it be ???? wife and i taking my mother to florida in march for 4 days . that is how long my mom wants to go for . go on fri and come back mon.

211310[/snapback]

I don't know where and how long but I know one thing: I'm not taking my mother with me. :P

Dunno.  When I was a kid, a neighborhood kid went to Disneyland via car.  He was a popular fascination for years hence.

211361[/snapback]

I went to Disney World when I was 14 via car from Northern NY. Not a fun trip coming back. I would advise families against using a car. Fly instead.

My buddies and I have gone to Vegas for March Madness the last two years. But since it's become such a sausage fest, we're thinking of moving that trip to the fall for a football weekend. Some other friends have a boat, so a trip to Bimini or Port Lucaya might be on the horizon (so to speak). Then again, the Bills play at San Diego next year...

Jax really is a great city on the rise. It doesn't match up with Daytona/Miami/Orlando but it's growing by leaps and bounds. Chilly here today -approx 60, but should warm back up this weekend.

211375[/snapback]

60......it's 6 here today. I'll live with 60.