So I won a prize pack at the Game yesterday

JÂy RÛßeÒ

They had a season ticket holder appreciation thing and my name showed up on the jumbotron! I went to the guest services booth and got to pick a stadium bag from a bunch of them with Bills stuff in 'em. I got mini helmet signed by CJ Spiller (with Bills cert of authenticity), a Spiller bobblehead, some Bills Bucks and Tim Hortons gift cards, a yearbook, some little clips and a keychain.

post-21-0-10461800-1387804448_thumb.jpg

They had a season ticket holder appreciation thing and my name showed up on the jumbotron! I went to the guest services booth and got to pick a stadium bag from a bunch of them with Bills stuff in 'em. I got mini helmet signed by CJ Spiller (with Bills cert of authenticity), a Spiller bobblehead, some Bills Bucks and Tim Hortons gift cards, a yearbook, some little clips and a keychain.

Congrats Jay!

I saw it up there!!