Fire alarm goes off in Dolphins’ team hotel around 3 a.m.

papazoid

Miami Dolphins players who were hoping to get a good night of rest before Sunday’s road game against the Buffalo Bills may have awakened in a bad mood.

According to Miami Herald columnist Armando Salguero, the fire alarm in the Dolphins’ hotel went off around 3 a.m. on Sunday. If you are a conspiracy theorist, the easiest person to blame is a crazy Bills fan who was looking to give his/her team an advantage

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/report-fire-alarm-goes-off-dolphins-team-hotel-155936030--nfl.html

I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often. What's the charge if you get caught? And what were the Dolphins doing staying downtown near Chip on a Saturday night in buffalo?

Where else are the going to stay? You'd think stadiums would have their own complexes... Especially in a place like BFLO... Downtown BFLO is a hike from the stadium, can't they stay @ a place on Southwestern Blvd. ;-)

Where else are the going to stay? You'd think stadiums would have their own complexes... Especially in a place like BFLO... Downtown BFLO is a hike from the stadium, can't they stay @ a place on Southwestern Blvd. ;-)

Well downtown on a Saturday night is full of drunk 18-25 yr olds so I'm not surprised that someone pulled the alarm. Teams should stay out in the suburbs with a security detail on watch. Now that we know that they don't, I think we need to start a OBD tradition. We have all offseason to figure out the logistics ;)

They are making things up. Tom Brady's mother stayed there and it was nothing but a 5-Star hotel... Nothing like this would ever happen @ one of BFLO's best establishments! Fire alarm? That only happens when the drunk guy in room 102 burns his microwave popcorn!

;-P

It also happens when someone tries to put a hanger on the fire nozzle in the room, also early in the morning. I hope everyone here knows not to do that. Not good for your hotel bill.