Fred Jackson's last game at the Ralph?

oman128

Fred becomes a Free agent in 2015

CJ becomes a Free Agent in 2016

I'm pretty sure that the last year on CJ's contract is optional(by player)......meaning they both could be FAs in 2015.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fred is still very good running between the tackles and getting yards after contact. He can contribute to the passing game with his hands and blocking. He will move from feature back to number 2 but is still a valuable asset. The team needs to bring in a young RB either through the draft or via free agent (post draft). Spiller is waiting to break out and shock the league. Reggie Bush needed a few seasons before getting it.

Fred Jackson isn't getting any younger and this could be the year that the Bills finally cut the cord and release or trade Fred.

Fred is a warrior and has been for the last several years but he is clearly slowing down and its not the same guy he was just two years ago when he was leading the league in rushing. Hopefully the Bills feed him the ball all day long so that if it is his last game at the Ralph he goes out with some great memories, thanks for everything Fred you've been a great Buffalo Bill.

I dont like you oman128.

Nothin' personal.

But cut the cord ? what the heck does that mean ? This is not a corporation board meeting. Its Fred Jackson Buffalo Bill # 22. the Team Captain ! Young man i can only wish you will find your good and strong values with wisdom as you age : )

We've seen in the past few years that a good back can be had in later rounds. At the very least we can find someone who is capable of spelling the lead back. RB is a position we should be looking to groom, but we are not in dire need for another couple of seasons.

Edited by Big C

3rdand12

football is big business s we had seven years of Fred Jackson giving us a some good high action but I think it's time to move on that's all I'm saying...

and I really don't care if you like me or not nothing personal.

current Fred Jackson is not worth 3.7 million a year Buffalo paying for things he did during his career.

Nuff said....

You're absolutely right. He deserves more this year.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall