Miami game blacked out in buffalo?

NewEra

The NFL's greatest excuses.

Well I'll be there cheering my team to victory. I guess the rest of you will be doing last minute Christmas shopping.

Nah, no such thing as Christmas shopping anymore in this Amazon age. I'll be watching the game during dinner as usual with my family.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol theres a difference between being a die heart fan and stupidity . the bills have sucked for the past 14 years and its a meaningless game in December with terrible weather. if you want to go to the game all the power to you but don't rip on the ones who don't

Then why are the people not going to the game complaining about not being able to watch? If it's so meaningless then why care at all?

There's still nothing like being at a good game against a hated rival. Some choose to make themselves miserable. I enjoy the game day experience from tailgating with friends to cheering on the Bills.

PTR

good logic promo

if you don't want to sit in miserable weather for 3 hours at a time when most people are visiting with family and friends for the holidays - THEN YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN

it's a meaningless game in terms of the bills playoff implications - that is what the term meaningless means when used in regards to sports games like this. it's still entertainment and people want to watch it. there is a lot of stuff i'd like to watch on tv but would not want to spend time and money going to see in person.

Then why are the people not going to the game complaining about not being able to watch? If it's so meaningless then why care at all?

There's still nothing like being at a good game against a hated rival. Some choose to make themselves miserable. I enjoy the game day experience from tailgating with friends to cheering on the Bills.

PTR

good logic promo

if you don't want to sit in miserable weather for 3 hours at a time when most people are visiting with family and friends for the holidays - THEN YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN

it's a meaningless game in terms of the bills playoff implications - that is what the term meaningless means when used in regards to sports games like this. it's still entertainment and people want to watch it. there is a lot of stuff i'd like to watch on tv but would not want to spend time and money going to see in person.

Exactly and I'm not sure why this is hard to understand. I enjoy watching the games with my family in the comfort of our home and in 75 minutes considerably more than being there. Some prefer the stadium experience and that is great as well. It's all good as far as I'm concerned.

I certainly can understand people not wanting to sit in freezing rain for 3+ hours watching that game. If there is complaining to be done, it should be about the blackout rule. And that has been done to death many times before.

Edited by CodeMonkey

Exactly and I'm not sure why this is hard to understand. I enjoy watching the games with my family in the comfort of our home and in 75 minutes considerably more than being there. Some prefer the stadium experience and that is great as well. It's all good as far as I'm concerned.

I certainly can understand people not wanting to sit in freezing rain for 3+ hours watching that game. If there is complaining to be done, it should be about the blackout rule. And that has been done to death many times before.

To be fair, in PTRs defense, 16k tickets left to sell was a disaster long before the forecast came out. It's a division rival that was expected to be a contender.

To your point - freezing rain sounds like the worst possible weather I can imagine sitting around in. That's awful. The stadium will be empty if that ends up being real.

To be fair, in PTRs defense, 16k tickets left to sell was a disaster long before the forecast came out. It's a division rival that was expected to be a contender.

To your point - freezing rain sounds like the worst possible weather I can imagine sitting around in. That's awful. The stadium will be empty if that ends up being real.

I think every single fan that is on the fence stays away from buying the December games because of the weather. Oh yeah also the fact that a December game hasn't meant much for the Bills in a long time. If this game mattered and the Bills had a shot I would consider making the drive. It doesn't matter at all. People know the weather may or may not be a factor so imo people hold off on tickets to see what the game means and what the forecast will be. If the Bills were fighting for a playoff spot do you or PTR think this game wouldn't be a sell out?

I'm sick of the fans taking the blame. I'll even add that I haven't thought the Bills had the best fans in the NFL for a long time, but their lack of selling out meaningless games after 14 straight years of futility have nothing to do with it. The Bills have finished in last place for the last 5 seasons. They haven't had more than 6 wins for 4 (going on 5) seasons. December has long meant nothing to the team and therefore the fans.

PTR

Not Everyone lives in Western NY.