Around the league 12/15

NoSaint

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the vaunted Jay Cutler has already thrown a pick. Welcome back Jay.

It's amazing listening to Brandon Marshall in some of his recent interviews... Never would've expected to hear him talking about wanting to remembered as something other than the best receiver - simply a contributor to being a winner and a member of the best offense. (From the pregame)

I've been critical but he's come a looong way. I like getting to admit that a guy has proven me wrong on that.

It's amazing listening to Brandon Marshall in some of his recent interviews... Never would've expected to hear him talking about wanting to remembered as something other than the best receiver - simply a contributor to being a winner and a member of the best offense. (From the pregame)

I've been critical but he's come a looong way. I like getting to admit that a guy has proven me wrong on that.

Agreed. He has become a different person, admittedly, since he gave his life over to Christ.

Pats dolphins - pats down 4 with 30 seconds and about 30 yards left for a td

Couple of "could be" pass interferences that the pats haven't gotten called for them

Brady picked, dolphins win - big game for them. Lost some secondary players. Would be nice to see us end their playoff hopes next week!

Redskins go for 2 for a win and fail instead of OT....with about 18 seconds left

At this point in the season I can't argue that call.

The rams came out to play today. 2 picks on brees already and up 14-0!

Heard a stat that he has played the Rams 6 times and thrown at least 2 picks in all 6 games!

At this point in the season I can't argue that call.

The rams came out to play today. 2 picks on brees already and up 14-0!

Heard a stat that he has played the Rams 6 times and thrown at least 2 picks in all 6 games!

And now the onside kick

Anybody surprised at Kansas City's high-scoring offense as of late? Granted, they've gone up against up against some pretty weak defenses the past few weeks, but they are definitely rolling right now. They could be dangerous if they wind up going playing Indianapolis in the playoffs.

Anybody surprised at Kansas City's high-scoring offense as of late? Granted, they've gone up against up against some pretty weak defenses the past few weeks, but they are definitely rolling right now. They could be dangerous if they wind up going playing Indianapolis in the playoffs.

Was and Oak in consecutive weeks.....Not impressed. ^_^