I want answers on phantom call on Williams

tedstrong

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Give this a rest. It is over and can!t be changed no matter how wrong it was

And part of the problem is they are human and make mistakes. It happens.

People shouldn't give it a rest until we get an answer. The League and the relevant officials should be held accountable. End of story, particularly on something as blatantly bad as that call.

People shouldn't give it a rest until we get an answer. The League and the relevant officials should be held accountable. End of story, particularly on something as blatantly bad as that call.

Who is we? Bills staff, or the public at large ?

We've bitched about the refs for what…about 10 years? You get the calls when you are better.

No you dont. The calls are based on what the officials see in that split second not the win loss record of each team.

New England has had some horrible calls cost them games this year and so did Atlanta and Carolina early in the year.

Doesn't the league come out and say when they've totally blown a call? I would have liked that.

Occasionally, if it's a big call in a big game where something was obviously wrong (like Hochuli's screw up in that Broncos/Chargers game). But certainly not for every questionable judgement call penalty in every game.

It got overshadowed, but it was a very big call....And, it was so horrible that I really would like an explanation. I don't need one on Robey.

The explanation is: the ref thought the WR was interfered with before the ball arrived. To get any more detail than that you'll probably need to write a letter to the official who made the call.