The Atlanta Falcons week 13

YoloinOhio

Instead of Hughes I think you meant Lawson. Personally, I agree with our D-Line's philosophy. When one person gets a sack, they all feel they got a sack. No matter who gets the credit, I want to see sacks, QB hits and QB hurries from the D-Line.

No i meant Hughes. Unless he is hurt?

Gonzalez is going to be a hand full.

Stick McKelvin on the Falcons little guy Johnson. Gilmore would be fine with R. White. Roddy does not look right with the injury.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stick McKelvin on the Falcons little guy Johnson. Gilmore would be fine with R. White. Roddy does not look right with the injury.

Knock on wood, Bills have been able to cover TEs pretty well (except for Jimmy Graham, but he is kind of uncoverable)

How bad is it sitting in Atlanta airport wearing my Bills cap?

As I was walking to my gate I hear GO BILLS

Same thing happens at the Indy airport

there are lots of Buffalonians in ATL.

Knock on wood, Bills have been able to cover TEs pretty well (except for Jimmy Graham, but he is kind of uncoverable)

yeah they have. Gonzalez and Ryan play what looks like a NBA guard throwing down to a big man in the post. This is honestly there go to play for a short yardage down.

I have agreat feeling about this game but last time i had that the Bills lost to the Jets the first time! Ha

Well I meant Lawson will have a better chance of having a big game cuz Lawson's a 3 down player while Hughes is situational.

there are lots of Buffalonians in ATL.

yeah they have. Gonzalez and Ryan play what looks like a NBA guard throwing down to a big man in the post. This is honestly there go to play for a short yardage down.

I have agreat feeling about this game but last time i had that the Bills lost to the Jets the first time! Ha

you don't work the moving gates as part of the ground crew do you?

cuz as I was boarding the ground crew guy said GO Bills, as did one other person boarding the plane.

BTW no free internet ah the Atlanta airport SUCKS. Its a beatch posting here on a smart phone

Sure wish this one was at the Ralph...

If this was at the Ralph this would've been a lock. We have been very tough at home. Playing a dome team in a dome = losing homefield advantage. Now that we are a competitive team these Toronto games are really going to hurt us in the years to come Edited by kdiggz

If this was at the Ralph this would've been a lock. We have been very tough at home. Playing a dome team in a dome = losing homefield advantage. Now that we are a competitive team these Toronto games are really going to hurt us in the years to come

a good question will be roof open or closed?

its a 4pm game right? roof closed is my guess.

TO games pull in NFL fans and not necessarily just Bills Fans so a true HFA is not achieved.

Score early and have an dominating D and the crowd will be in their favor

a good question will be roof open or closed?

its a 4pm game right? roof closed is my guess.

TO games pull in NFL fans and not necessarily just Bills Fans so a true HFA is not achieved.

Score early and have an dominating D and the crowd will be in their favor

Roof is closed. It has been "winterized" so it cannot be opened

I wonder if Bills tried to get Rogers Center to delay the winterizing until after the Bills game as part of the contract. If not, they should have!

I'm not sure a team built on speedy undersized WRs, and a shifty back really want the dome open anyway.

My friends, every time we have a discussion about domes (in Toronto or in some fantasy Buffalo downtown future), we hear the same suggestion: open the roof in cold weather! That is just never going to happen, ever. It has never, and will never. It defeats the purpose of having a dome.

I say this not because I am happy about the fact, but only because any discussion about domed stadia should be based on the reality of what a dome means. If you get a dome, you will never see a home game outside again. If that's what you want, that's great, but don't delude yourself about an open roof in bad weather. Save the delusions for better things, like dreaming of a Bills Super Bowl win. :thumbsup:

I'm not sure a team built on speedy undersized WRs, and a shifty back really want the dome open anyway.

For this game, I think it would be an advantage b/c I haven't seen how well Ryan has passed in cold/wind. I have seen EJ do it last week, and Bills (should) have a better running game and defense so thought it would be beneficial this week for a Southern dome team to play in the weather when they come up North.

My friends, every time we have a discussion about domes (in Toronto or in some fantasy Buffalo downtown future), we hear the same suggestion: open the roof in cold weather! That is just never going to happen, ever. It has never, and will never. It defeats the purpose of having a dome.

I say this not because I am happy about the fact, but only because any discussion about domed stadia should be based on the reality of what a dome means. If you get a dome, you will never see a home game outside again. If that's what you want, that's great, but don't delude yourself about an open roof in bad weather. Save the delusions for better things, like dreaming of a Bills Super Bowl win. :thumbsup:

I agree. But it would be nice to have the option when it would be a perceived advantage. For example, when Peyton played in Indy and they built Lucas Oil with the retractable roof, he never wanted it open unless the forecast was 0 percent chance of anything. When he went there this year as a Bronco to play the Colts at night, they opened the roof. Pretty sure to make a perceived disadvantage to him, as he is an absolute control freak. Yes, he plays in Denver where there is no dome. But pretty sure it pissed him off that they could have closed it and didn't.

For this game, I think it would be an advantage b/c I haven't seen how well Ryan has passed in cold/wind. I have seen EJ do it last week, and Bills (should) have a better running game and defense so thought it would be beneficial this week for a Southern dome team to play in the weather when they come up North.

grew up in PA, went to high school in philly, and he went to boston college.

i dont recall a ton of games in the elements off the top of my head to site whether he was good or bad, but i do know that hes got some resume to look back on.