MNF Washington football team vs 49ers

NoSaint

Something is very wrong with RG3 this year. My gut, if i was his coach or GM would be to rest him the remainder of the season and let him heal up. He has to compensate for his banged up knee so much that his footwork, timing and accuracy are all F-ed up. I mean he is not ths same QB as last year in any sense and he's getting a huge dose of humble pie. Playing QB in the NFL is hard, really hard. Andrew Luck is finding that out too.

Something is very wrong with RG3 this year. My gut, if i was his coach or GM would be to rest him the remainder of the season and let him heal up. He has to compensate for his banged up knee so much that his footwork, timing and accuracy are all F-ed up. I mean he is not ths same QB as last year in any sense and he's getting a huge dose of humble pie. Playing QB in the NFL is hard, really hard. Andrew Luck is finding that out too.

is it that hes knee is hurt, or that he missed the entire offseason (his first full one), defenses had a full year to catch up to him, is still getting back to trusting his knee, and has a line that 18m in salary cap penalties being removed would greatly help?

Edited by NoSaint

Maybe he just isn't that good...