Where to Watch in NYC?

Hi Bills fans,

I just moved to NYC with my fiance. It was great to see the Bills beat the Jets from my living room couch, but my girl isn't much of a sports fan and I seem to remember people talking up a well known Bills Backers bar in the city. I'd love to take in games with fellow fans.

Anybody who frequents this bar or who could at least tell me its name? Thanks much!

Ennifer is a shape shifter who lives in NYC. Just sayin. Careful dude.

And it is McFadden's.

Bonnie's in Brooklyn on Fifth Ave (park slope). I used to watch it there because it's close by, but now i watch games at home on the ticket ....

Bonnie's is cool.

Edited by dave mcbride

McFaddens is a great place I was one of the originals there in 02 and Brother Jimmys before that. The only caveat and reason I stopped going there is it gets way too crowded. You need to make a reservation to get a table. Even with a reservation you have to get there early I believe.....Definitely check it out though!

I was at McFadden's a couple of years ago to see Bills vs. Giants (when the Bills were playing great, the week after we beat the Eagles because they jumped offside on 4th and short late in the game). It was wild, and the crowd was so big that the bar next door (I forget the name) served as an overflow Bills backers bar.

I was at McFadden's a couple of years ago to see Bills vs. Giants (when the Bills were playing great, the week after we beat the Eagles because they jumped offside on 4th and short late in the game). It was wild, and the crowd was so big that the bar next door (I forget the name) served as an overflow Bills backers bar.

I believe it's Calico. And to go along with others, McFaddens is one of the best non-Ralph atmospheres I've ever gone to. Every TV has the Bills game and the sound on. On top of that, there's a special where you pay $30 for any beer you want and unlimited wings (legit) for the entire Bills game. I love that place.

Eh. If you like huge tables, massive bars and lots of space then Kelly's is not your thing. But the communal vibe when folks are hanging out the windows and everyone's got a bucket of tall boys at their feet is a beautiful thing.

Missed the point. It's the whole idea of a sports bar being in the LES. Never mind calling a place north of Houston as being in the heart of SOHO.

McFaddens is one of the best non-Ralph atmospheres I've ever gone to. Every TV has the Bills game and the sound on. On top of that, there's a special where you pay $30 for any beer you want and unlimited wings (legit) for the entire Bills game. I love that place.

And they play "SHOUT" at full volume whenever the Bills score.