Are We Becoming A Nation of Pussies?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another group that gets under my skin, and we've got plenty of them here, are the guys that really get there righteous indignation on anytime anyone has the audacity to express any level of happiness over a rival's injury.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's a dick move to cheer to the guy's face, especially when he's your guy; and I'm not talking about catastrophic injuries like the one Jabari Greer just suffered, but if you get your back up because someone's glad Brady sprained his ankle the week before playing Buffalo, you're probably a big !@#$ing pu$$y.

Another group that gets under my skin, and we've got plenty of them here, are the guys that really get there righteous indignation on anytime anyone has the audacity to express any level of happiness over a rival's injury.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's a dick move to cheer to the guy's face, especially when he's your guy; and I'm not talking about catastrophic injuries like the one Jabari Greer just suffered, but if you get your back up because someone's glad Brady sprained his ankle the week before playing Buffalo, you're probably a big !@#$ing pu$$y.

I want Brady healthy, and I want to play him and win. Sadly, it looks like out best chance of beating up on the Patriots is day 1 of the brady retirement.

I want Brady healthy, and I want to play him and win. Sadly, it looks like out best chance of beating up on the Patriots is day 1 of the brady retirement.

I want him to be healthy, and I want to play him and win, and I want Kiko to break him in half on the last play of a 49-0 blowout.

I'd love nothing more than for the Bills to walk into NE and kick the **** out of a healthy Pats team. At the same time, I'd rather beat the Pats w/o Brady and make the playoffs than lose to the Pats w/ Brandy and miss the playoffs.

I want him to be healthy, and I want to play him and win, and I want Kiko to break him in half on the last play of a 49-0 blowout.

I'd love nothing more than for the Bills to walk into NE and kick the **** out of a healthy Pats team. At the same time, I'd rather beat the Pats w/o Brady and make the playoffs than lose to the Pats w/ Brandy and miss the playoffs.

Don't disagree with these at all.

I wish I could build my own deck! That is something I really wish I could do well.

Are you !@#$ing serious? What are you, quadriplegic? My wife could build a deck, and she can't even put together Ikea furniture without causing several hundred dollars' damage and a trip to the emergency room.

Are you of any use at all? To anyone? Ever?