Has anyone taken notice that

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay. Fine.

I APOLOGIZE for not knowing that. Happy now?

(By the way, those stats are unreal, and they're only going to get better as we hit a softer part of the schedule).

Also, if someone would've told me before the season that we'd be 17th in total offense and 16th in defense I would've taken it. Although that's about where I thought we'd be defensively. But like you said, I expect both those rankings to go up in the next few weeks. This is a pretty complete and well-rounded football team that just needs to solidify the QB position and learn how to win.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

Also, if someone would've told me before the season that we'd be 17th in total offense and 16th in defense I would've taken it. Although that's about where I thought we'd be defensively. But like you said, I expect both those rankings to go up in the next few weeks. This is a pretty complete and well-rounded football team that just needs to solidify the QB position and learn how to win.

Really excited to see how this season plays out. I know we are approaching what conventional wisdom deems the "softer part" of our schedule, but I hope our team maintains intensity because any one of these teams could win...yes, even the Jags.

I love that... but until Sunday, the D was giving up at least 20 pts a game :( With our young and ever changing offensive personnel, we need that to be lower over the rest of the season. Hopefully with a "softer" schedule (relatively) that will happen.

Of course, we gave up 27 points and 500 yards to Geno with our 5th and 6th string corners and backup safties. I think we saw firsthand Sunday what our true starters could do.

Edited by C.Biscuit97

the Bills currently lead the NFL in sacks (37) and are tied for the league lead in INT's with Seattle (16)?

I was aware of the int's but not sacks

On another note they have to be at the bottom in fumble recoveries

I love that... but until Sunday, the D was giving up at least 20 pts a game :( With our young and ever changing offensive personnel, we need that to be lower over the rest of the season. Hopefully with a "softer" schedule (relatively) that will happen.

Do you understand this is a false statement?

I won't go over every game, but the KC game was just 2 weeks ago, and the DEFENSE only allowed 9.

Jeff Tuel - who any number of people on this board wanted to start over Manuel - gave up the other 14 pretty much by himself.

Edited by BobChalmers