MNF Thread - Cam Newton vs. Tom Brady

boyst

Has the Panthers D gotten better since week 2? Holding Pats scoreless in 1st half? Spiller ran for 106 and SJ had 111... EJ passed for 296/2 TDs...scored 23... I mean I know they have played well since then but wondering if they had injuries back then.

Edited by YoloInTheBlo

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd go so far as to say his pocket presents is the peace de resistance of his tenyear as a Panther.

He's becoming a QB of great statue.

Has the Panthers D gotten better since week 2? Holding Pats scoreless in 1st half? Spiller ran for 106 and SJ had 111... EJ passed for 296/2 TDs...scored 23... I mean I know they have played well since then but wondering if they had injuries back then.

I don't really know what's happened to the Panthers since we played against them.

All I know is that Rivera was on the hot seat and then they turned things around.

Don't know the specifics though.

Jeffie?

I think so. I think Rivera was on the hot seat last year too and then they got hot at the end to save his job.

I think you're right.

Gruden giving a lot of props to Kuechly tonight and the Star Latouleilei (sp?) Even saying Star might be DROY....no mention of Kiko. I think Gruden is scared to invoke his name.

Cam will be 30x better once the panthers get a real rbs and some better wideouts IMO.

Cam's supporting cast is just fine.

DeAngelo Williams, Jonathan Stewart, and Mike Tolbert have a legitimate case for being the top NFL RB trio.

Steve Smith is Steve Smith. LaFell is an improving player. Ginn is a field stretching sub package guy and Olson is one of the better pass catching TEs in the NFL.

Most of these guys were proven good players before Cam entered the picture. Cam has to prove that he's the kind of NFL QB who improves those around him.

The Panthers lost a DB every other play against the Bills. Not to take away from what EJ did but Carolina was playing a short deck in the back end

Rivera isn't coaching scared any longer - take away that last drive if he goes for it instead of kicking and our offensive numbers are far less impressive.

Cam's supporting cast is just fine.

DeAngelo Williams, Jonathan Stewart, and Mike Tolbert have a legitimate case for being the top NFL RB trio.

Steve Smith is Steve Smith. LaFell is an improving player. Ginn is a field stretching sub package guy and Olson is one of the better pass catching TEs in the NFL.

Most of these guys were proven good players before Cam entered the picture. Cam has to prove that he's the kind of NFL QB who improves those around him.

Maybe with Stewart and Tolbert chipping in. I like Tolbert

Williams by himself hasn't been enough IMO. To many blah games.

I love Steve smith. But feel they are missing that stud wideout to help ole man smitty