Trayvon Martin II

And had the gall to put her shoes on. B word had it comin'

oh crap. I could say a goooooood line right here but I might make someone mad

Basically, to give you a hint. You being a chef and the kitchen. And ....yeah yeah yeah. You could have had it coming alright...

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

http://m.toledoblade...nd-message.html

Maclemore and ryan whoever quote MLK Jr and speak out about racism and profiling bringing up Trayvon

Maclemore's a wet kitty. He's really outraged by all of the conventional PC isms. I don't know if he's just trying to construct an image as the most socially concerned mother!@#$er to ever walk the planet, or if he actually believes his own bull ****, but what I do know is that he's a first class douche bag.

Maclemore's a wet kitty. He's really outraged by all of the conventional PC isms. I don't know if he's just trying to construct an image as the most socially concerned mother!@#$er to ever walk the planet, or if he actually believes his own bull ****, but what I do know is that he's a first class douche bag.

how do you even know who he is? If it weren't for Sirius I wouldn't know they sing that annoyingly catchy tags song

What else would you expect a rapper from Seattle to be?

• 1 year later...