Colts Elevate Da'Rick Rogers to the Active Roster

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who just had his mother pass away yesterday. Some of you are the most insensitive pricks.

No offense meant here, but if that's the reason to only have 4 yards, he shouldn't have been out there. I appreciate the dedication but it wasn't a good game, even if there was good reason.

No offense meant here, but if that's the reason to only have 4 yards, he shouldn't have been out there. I appreciate the dedication but it wasn't a good game, even if there was good reason.

He's damned if he does & damned if he doesn't. I've never seen such a productive player who does nothing but embrace the team & the city get bashed the way Stevie does.

And one 100 yard game doesn't make a career. Rogers didn't work hard enough to earn a spot here. What message does it send to the rest of the team if he's half assing & makes the team?

But our other receivers HAD a good game.... Rogers wouldn't have been our #1, so don't compare him to Stevie.

It's easy to avoid. Just don't click.

Ooh, good one

But our other receivers HAD a good game.... Rogers wouldn't have been our #1, so don't compare him to Stevie.

Good point that people miss. Stevie gets the #1 corner & if other Wrs are playing well, Stevie is doing his job. The reason Hughes is having a great year is because of what Mario draws in the other side.

He's damned if he does & damned if he doesn't. I've never seen such a productive player who does nothing but embrace the team & the city get bashed the way Stevie does.

And one 100 yard game doesn't make a career. Rogers didn't work hard enough to earn a spot here. What message does it send to the rest of the team if he's half assing & makes the team?

I'm sure there will be plenty of Stevie talk in other threads so I'll leave it alone here.

Your argument doesnt make sense. Rogers isnt SUPPOSED to be the colts #1 receiving threat. Stevie is supposed to be ours though.

Anyway, im not talking stevie today anymore.

My disappointment in Stevie's performance today turns to respect.

The man lost his mother 24 hours ago unexpectedly. I wouldn't have been able to get dressed, much less play a game under those circumstances.

My condolences to the Johnson family. Any criticism towards his performance today would be heartless. Football players are human too.

...and I might add a big game from Robert Woods. The rookie is once again showing his worth. Although Goodwin had the drop that earned us a 15 yard penalty for hitting a defensely receiver, I think he is going to be a stud for the Bills in the future as well.

Haven't seen it mentioned but Luck was also picked on a seam pass to Rogers who appeared to half ass the route allowing the DB to get in good position. He also didn't fight for the ball...

There have been many guys like Da'Rick through the years, the wide receiver position seems to attract a certain personality type. He may turn into a good pro, I really don't know. But the Bills made a decision, and let him go. It may have been a mistake, but it's UNDERSTANDABLE. He isn't a guy that was going to make or break this team, and whining about his being cut, and pointedly following his achievements to justify some whining about the Bills is misguided.

They have other, more serious problems...