Enough with the clown pants already

tedstrong

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's face it, image means something- internally and externally. Why do you think the Steelers wear their black at home.

Then in come the Bills in their semi-pro looking blue pants - not the classic looking white pants- and we're supposed to beat up the big bad Steelers in our stupid clown pants.

I'm sorry...it does mean something. They can't look respectable or fierce. Plus all the SUBSTANTIVE reasons we stunk up the joint...

Ditch blue pants!

This is hogwash I tell you.......HOGWASH!!! lmao. You're complaining about the blue pants, we just got housed by a 2-6 team. Plus they're wearing almost the same exact thing on in your avi.

Let's face it, image means something- internally and externally. Why do you think the Steelers wear their black at home.

Then in come the Bills in their semi-pro looking blue pants - not the classic looking white pants- and we're supposed to beat up the big bad Steelers in our stupid clown pants.

I'm sorry...it does mean something. They can't look respectable or fierce. Plus all the SUBSTANTIVE reasons we stunk up the joint...

Ditch blue pants!

Man thanks you are a lifesaver , all our problems are solved, it's the blue pants that makes us bad :doh:

MC Hammer would disagree w/ you.

Can't touch this ...

They should have been in skirts...

:worthy:

The pants?? Yup thats the problem!!! Bring back the red helmets too they look fiercer

I want the red helmets back, now we are like all the other white helmet teams.

You don't like the pants or you are finding something to pin your frustration on? If they were winning they could wear pink tutus for all I care.

PTR

I like the Pink pants idea. I think it could give us an advantage next Sunday as the Jets piss themselves laughing.

i have always hated the blue pants. one of the worst uniform combinations of all time, with the exception of any combination of the Titans and Jaguars. those 2 teams are aweful no matter what combination they put together.

Blue pants = 70's losers.

I can't believe you of all people didn't come up with something good in a thread with this title.

We really could have used a laugh this morning....