problem wirh the current squad

26TrapDraw

Of course only my opinion but when the losing mentality and culture has mired this organization for so long that the rookies and really young players look to the veteran leadership for how to deal with losses. Earlier in the year you heard EJ say he's not used to losing. Well Freddy and Stevie and Kyle Williams and Eric wood have been through so much losing that they seem numb to it. I don't know how to fix it but if you think for one second that after that pick six that those vets fans and myself included didn't know....not just think but know this game was over your crazy. Its that cancer of losing that fear of here we go again that us Long time Bills fans know is surrounding this team. That cancer has to somehow be completely eradicated because if its not it will infect the new players and coaches and they too will accept losing and will be stuck in this forever.

the #1 problem with this team is still a lack of a FRACHISE QB.

not even sure if E J is that guy.

if peyton manning was the QB of this team, we are 7-2 or better.

What two games would we have lost if Manning was our QB?

Yes, a franchise QB changes it. But I get the point. Dealing with adversity and believing in making another play to win have been a continual problem. Not worried about Fred-ex though. He came back and fought just as hard after that play.

Of course only my opinion but when the losing mentality and culture has mired this organization for so long that the rookies and really young players look to the veteran leadership for how to deal with losses. Earlier in the year you heard EJ say he's not used to losing. Well Freddy and Stevie and Kyle Williams and Eric wood have been through so much losing that they seem numb to it. I don't know how to fix it but if you think for one second that after that pick six that those vets fans and myself included didn't know....not just think but know this game was over your crazy. Its that cancer of losing that fear of here we go again that us Long time Bills fans know is surrounding this team. That cancer has to somehow be completely eradicated because if its not it will infect the new players and coaches and they too will accept losing and will be stuck in this forever.

The only thing wrong with this team is QB play, and the fact that our front office had Jeff Tuel as our back up/starting qb all year...this scares me, especially when they say things like "We will be a forward thinking team"...Really? A forward thinking team has an undrafted QB who has had ZERO college success on your team?

If Jeff Tuel is still on the roster next week I will lose it...again.

problem is that the QB has 60% of the responsibility for winning losing. And we have a mediocre/not too football bright group out there. The left guard or center can crave winning all they want...but when you cant get the job done at 1st and goal from the one......---or you cant hit a midrange pass....or you cant shift over a foot to throw off the right foot etc etc--all the non QB stuff doesnt matter.

or Luck or Brady or Brees or Wilson

The only thing wrong with this team is QB play, and the fact that our front office had Jeff Tuel as our back up/starting qb all year...this scares me, especially when they say things like "We will be a forward thinking team"...Really? A forward thinking team has an undrafted QB who has had ZERO college success on your team?

Your absolutely right. A simple move such as signing Jason Campbell in the offseason & this team is probably sitting no worse then 5-4 today & probably 6-3. Now some of it is bad luck. Noone could of predicted that Kolb would be sidelined for the year but still. I just don't understand cutting T-jax when they did & I never will understand it. It was a head scratcher the day they announced it & even more of a headscratcher now.

well i don't think they are going to cut him. but he won't be the starter if EJ is healthy. or Thad, if EJ can't go. Tuel is the 3rd option. But, he will be on the roster in some capacity.

We'd still be bad. Look at the talent he has at WR. Ours are rookies, SJ13 is not a real #1 Demarious Thomas, Decker, Welker, the TE.

I disagree. Woods, Goodwin and Stevie are all very good receivers. And Stevie managed to get back to back 1,000 yards seasons on terrible teams with a mediocre QB. What does he have to do to prove to people he's a "real #1," WR?

Noone could of predicted that Kolb would be sidelined for the year but still.

I think many people could have, and many people on this board did predict it from the minute he signed with the Bills.

This is what makes your point about cutting T-Jax so right.

We'd still be bad. Look at the talent he has at WR. Ours are rookies, SJ13 is not a real #1 Demarious Thomas, Decker, Welker, the TE.

WRONG. Because Manning, or any REAL franchise QB, would have had is fingerprint all over this team since the first day of OTAs.

any REAL franchise QB would always be on the players on offense to do everything right, or answer to him. Not just Manning. Russell Wilson had this attitude since the first day of his rookie year. Same with Luck. They can exude that confidence and enforce their wills, because they have command of the offense, and are constantly working to improve it.

They arent just trying to be the best qb on the roster, they are trying to be the best QB ever.

I wanted EJ badly (see the Sig), but so far, . . . meh.

Edited by maddenboy