Need to blow off some steam...

bills44

- Someone should tell Dierdorf that KC won this game solely due to Bills' miscues. A slew of unforced errors by the Bills gave the Chiefs this game.

- yeah, I'd rather be 9-0 than 3-6, but KC has to be the worst 9-0 team I've ever seen. Their "stout" D was shredded today, and their offense looked pedestrian, at best.

- Tuel's accuracy is brutal. Yeah, the receivers had a few drops, but his floating passes over the middle of the field and his under thrown deep balls were costly.

-speaking of drops, we severely need an upgrade at TE. Chandler's hands are inconsistent, he can't stretch the field, and he's a below-average blocker.

- I hated the 3rd and goal call, but the offense's inability to punch it in on the ground on the 2 plays prior was a killer. I kept on thinking back to the Cincinnati game -FJ got stuffed on three straight plays from the 1. Just think, 1 yard on any of those 5 plays, and we're likely 5-4, instead of 3-6.

- The Goodwin "incompletion". How long after he's on the ground and contacted by a defender does the defense have to knock the ball away?

Drink

Nah, already have a headache.

KC's defense may have been shredded, but they produced 3 turnovers which resulted in a victory.

Good teams win.

Bad teams make excuses.

Congrats to the Chiefs.

Good teams win. So did KC.

Do you think they played well today? I sure as hell wasn't impressed.

Drink

oh, believe me, i have. and i have to say that tuel threw some passes thast had me saying shameful thinmgs in front of my children. chandler had some absolutely maddening drops, and graham looked like he does not belong on an nfl roster.

having said that, i really believe that with even remotely competent qb play we win this game by 20.

oh, believe me, i have. and i have to say that tuel threw some passes thast had me saying shameful thinmgs in front of my children. chandler had some absolutely maddening drops, and graham looked like he does not belong on an nfl roster.

having said that, i really believe that with even remotely competent qb play we win this game by 20.

You're letting Marcus Easly off the hook! Maybe there is a reason he is only on special teams. His drop was bad as a receiver.