Official Bills v Chiefs second half thread

Beerball

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We have to figure out who is cursing this team. If its a fan they must stop being a fan immediately. If its me than I will stop for the sake of this team. How can our d have this kind of game and have the offense just give kc 17 points. If I'm on this defense I beat up Jeff Tool in the parking lot after the game.

The reality is that this should be a 3 point game if Graham didn't just get the ball tapped out like a little girl.

Our receivers drop 6, maybe 7 balls.

Gotta help tuel out.

are you kidding me cant stop the run your talking about the defense really? the only problem here is the qb and he played ok for what he is worth but lets be serious the bills have had t jackson and numerous others v young anyone who could have been a back up we lost because of the qb period its sad im ready to throw something through my tv but the only thing stopping me is next year i have one more year of true fandem in my omg im so mad its scary

Not many teams can run for 220+ yards, out gain your opponent by over 200 yards and lose by 2 scores. It takes a special dysfunctional franchise to do something like that.

yep..but were marchin!

The "no catch" ruling on the Goodwin play is pretty amazing. I tend not to see things through rose-colored glasses, and that was clearly knocked away by a Chiefs player AFTER he hit the ground AND rolled over. Can't wait to hear the NFL's explanation on that call.