Make the Ralph LOUDER than Arrowhead!

tedstrong

We can win this game, but it will take the 12th man, as well. Buffalo used to have quite the reputation, but Arrowhead just became the loudest recorded stadium 2 Sundays ago. Fire it up!

cannot be done in the Ralph any longer. When the major seating changes were made and many more plastic seats were added the noise level dropped as the old aluminium seats were used to make noise and reflected the noise. Most of the new modern stadiums are more closed-in thus keeping the noise in the stadium. But it is worth a try for sure....football is one sport where the fans can have a real effect on the game outcome

cannot be done in the Ralph any longer. When the major seating changes were made and many more plastic seats were added the noise level dropped as the old aluminium seats were used to make noise and reflected the noise. Most of the new modern stadiums are more closed-in thus keeping the noise in the stadium. But it is worth a try for sure....football is one sport where the fans can have a real effect on the game outcome

It's especially hard to do when those plastic seats are empty. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this.

Has anyone else noticed in recent years that it seems like fans are making more noise when we are on offense than defense?

It drives me friggin crazy. There are lots and lots of inexperienced fans at the Ralph. I thought that knowing when to get loud was like football 101 or something. Apparently not.

Has anyone else noticed in recent years that it seems like fans are making more noise when we are on offense than defense?

It drives me friggin crazy. There are lots and lots of inexperienced fans at the Ralph. I thought that knowing when to get loud was like football 101 or something. Apparently not.

It's because most of the bills fans ages 15-35 have spent their whole life not knowing what winning is about and think that the game is just a party where they can go and get wasted with 60,000 other people.. I've been to other stadiums where that's not the case.

We can win this game, but it will take the 12th man, as well. Buffalo used to have quite the reputation, but Arrowhead just became the loudest recorded stadium 2 Sundays ago. Fire it up!

This is our Super Bowl and the fans need to treat it as such. This game is a tipping point. Find a way to win it and this thing starts to turn in the right direction for good. The 12th man never meant so much as it will on Sunday.

It's the annual white out game that we lose

hey hey hey, no negative nellies this week. This is the game we have been waiting for since they cleaned house.

This is our Super Bowl and the fans need to treat it as such. This game is a tipping point. Find a way to win it and this thing starts to turn in the right direction for good. The 12th man never meant so much as it will on Sunday.

hey hey hey, no negative nellies this week. This is the game we have been waiting for since they cleaned house.

Well put, 8and8. This is not the week to be a doubter. Lets go Buffalo!

I am going and plan on making my voice heard!!!!

Go Bills!!!!

CBF

You can be sure I'll continue my long-standing tradition of being unable to speak on Monday

Exactly!!! I'm already all fired up! Put me in Coach!

Never say "cannot".

ever.

most important game of the Season !

Go Bills