Super Mario wired for sound - link

YoloinOhio

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mario speaks wisdom:

"You can't trust a damn mammal. All mammals cheat." Around the 3 minute mark.

Now clearly he meant aquatic mammals, not land-based quadrupeds.

At least that's what I think he said.

kj

Edit: I was beaten to the punchline.

Edited by l< j

That's probably what his ex-fiance said to him

:lol: Or maybe he was talking about her?

Anyone who's thinking Mario's not mentally into his work needs to watch that video. Love the intensity.

Seems like he is focused on what the other team is doing to get an edge and also getting held. a lot.

By far the best wired for sound of the season.

Agreed and I've watched them all. He was in on Tannehill a few times when he didn't get a sack, including Robey's pick 6. Also that tackle he makes on the RB for a loss is pretty sick. What a game he had. I cannot wait to watch him and Dareus again on Sunday.

Anyone who's thinking Mario's not mentally into his work needs to watch that video. Love the intensity.

True, many fans often underestimate the amount of physical/mental effort that athletes put into their game year round. At no fault of their own, there aren't many people who can live up to a 100 mil contract. I would like to point out though that not halfway through the season Mario is on course for his best year of production in the sack category. Even without that outstanding Carolina game he could still make a run at a career high.

http://espn.go.com/n.../mario-williams

Edited by ChesterRocCo

After the fumble when he and Kyle W. were talking on the sidelines you could see him motioning to Kyle that he should have picked up the ball and ran with it. Then Kyle must have said something about falling on it, and Mario was like "F*** dat, F*** dat SH**" pick it up! loved it!

Have absolutely no idea where the no friends / snob comments come from? WTF?

One thing that stood out to me was how much he uses his extended arms to get push and position - I can see how last year his hurt wrist really would have affected his game.

I feel like he has no real friends on the team

On Twitter (I know, people think it is stupid) there is a group of players that always seem to hang out together off the field. AW & FJ are tight, as well as the rookie group of Goodwin, Woods & Tuel. Also, the RBs (CJ, FJ, Choice and the rookie, cant remember his name) seem to hang out a lot. That said, I know in every locker room there are guys who are actually friends off the field but either don't like each other or just don't hang out. On the field, it is 100% different and that's what matters. Mario seems to be very vocal on the field/sidelines but off the field a bit of an introvert. Kiko the same. All I know is he is having one hell of an All-Pro year. Edited by YoloInTheBlo