Top five most disliked NFL players of 2013

papazoid

+1

One of my frustrations with the league (and sports in general) is all this sunshine blowing, sterile, PC-minded crap that nearly everyone spews...the league needs players and coaches who understand the meaning of candor and who are willing to mix it up a bit. I think it's good for the NFL. I love seeing a guy willing to trash talk a bit. It's FOOTBALL for gosh sakes.

+another 1. Richard Sherman is my 2nd favorite non bill in the nfl. He's a truly special CB, intense competitor and game changing player that came into this league making minimum salary. He created a brand with his play and persona and now he's ready to cash in. Well done mr Sherman.

What???? No Brady???

I read one list where Brady was #8

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/nfl-disliked-vick-tops-list-article-1.1491737

The list is also one place where Sanchez beats Tom Brady. The Patriots quarterback came in at No. 8 on the list, which Van Riper credits to his upper-crust lifestyle.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Now this is a good list.

Add the Habaugh brothers as "coaches" on the list and it's perfect.

Belichick would make my list before the Har-bro's just cos of his lack of class.

"head" but precisely my point. Mean guy on the grid iron. did u enjoy Marios body slam sack? I would argue a horse collar tackle is 100 times worse and far more common. D linemen hafta be mean. one day the kick off will be eliminated and perhaps flags instead of tackles?

There are hard hits and there are dirty, mean spirited hits. Spikes, Suh and Meriweather fall firmly in the latter category and I would be ashamed if they ever played for the Bills