Lets get some bills to the probowl

NoSaint

I'm starting the vote for Mario campaign today. Polls are open - of course vote for some bills but I think every member here should be voting Mario - no question. Not sure we have anyone else that's got a better shot - wood, Freddy, and kiko could probably earn some chatter, Easley as a special teamer but likely not the national attention despite playing very well, but lets get mario some recognition for his monster season so far.

www.NFL.com/probowl/ballot

Any mods care to sticky?

Edited by NoSaint

Mario isn't going to need any help. Easely isn't going...as solid as he has played our coverage units are atrocious. Wood and Kiko should be on the verge of going..as of now anyway

Well let's be loud and proud on all of them. It's a small thing but sending these guys to spend a week with other great players is a positive the 12th man can give the team. Relationships with future free agents, recognition, and sending a message buffalo supports its guys is nothing but good.

Depending on the rest of the season I would say Mario, Dareus, Kiko, K.Williams, and Wood should all be in consideration for the Pro-Bowl lots of defensive guys but our offense isn't lighting it up consistently. Although I think Wood is playing well.

Unfortunately for them, there will be too many of the front seven from the Chiefs that will be selected to the Pro-Bowl. I don't think Dareus and Kyle Williams have any chance. Mario also will be having super competition from Hali, Mathis, Suggs etc. I wouldn't be surprised if none of the Bills actually make it to the pro-bowl on 1st ballot, may be as alternates later on.

Mario is a LOCK as a DE. (mathis, hali & suggs are all OUTSIDE LB's).

with jerod mayo out for the season, Kiko has a chance if he continues leading in tackles & interceptions.

no one else on the team will make it.

I was going to mention that as Mario's biggest advantage - last year was watt, wake, dumervil, Pierre Paul, peppers and Jared Allen. Mario should be able to steal one of those spots.