Tim Graham has been quiet on Twitter

Arkady Renko

Hamilton is the biggest hack in Buffalo sports media, and that is saying a lot with what we have in this town. He isn't very good at covering hockey either.

i see nothing wrong, i think he calls it like he sees it

Hamilton is the biggest hack in Buffalo sports media, and that is saying a lot with what we have in this town. He isn't very good at covering hockey either.

It may not be saying much, but I think Hamilton is the only guy who covers the Sabres that is any good, or offers any insight, whatsover, as to what is going on behind the scenes.

I do agree, however, covering the Bills is not his strong suit. I believe (I could be wrong) that GR downsized about 2 years ago, and decided that a guy like Hamilton would have to do more than simply cover the Sabres to draw a paycheck...so he had more responsibilties in regards to covering the Bills. It is obviously not his game, and he doesn't seem to have any repore with the team, or any of the players.

TG seems like all he wants to be is another Sully type, insulting the intelligence of the reader, and treating people like idiots. I used to like reading his stuff but now he comes across as trying too hard to be a jerk to get people to read him.

It seems that Sully has been very positive since the regular season started. I do wonder if the News told them to quit being such clownasses.

It may not be saying much, but I think Hamilton is the only guy who covers the Sabres that is any good, or offers any insight, whatsover, as to what is going on behind the scenes.

I do agree, however, covering the Bills is not his strong suit. I believe (I could be wrong) that GR downsized about 2 years ago, and decided that a guy like Hamilton would have to do more than simply cover the Sabres to draw a paycheck...so he had more responsibilties in regards to covering the Bills. It is obviously not his game, and he doesn't seem to have any repore with the team, or any of the players.

I'm pretty sure it used to be Chris Brown as Bills beat reporter and Hamilton as Sabres. Then when Brown went to work for the Bills, the station cheaped out and just made Hamilton do double duty.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...