Notes From The Republican Civil War

Tiberius

what about democrats? Did you forget Lincoln was republican? Democrats have just as much blood in their ledger.

Why bother? The Democrats are the ONLY party that benefits at the voting booth by keeping people poor and dependent. Their policies and politicizing have single-handedly set back race relations more than any other entity in the world.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what about democrats? Did you forget Lincoln was republican? Democrats have just as much blood in their ledger.

The Party of Lincoln that was Republican is not the same party today at all. History is slightly more complicated than Lincoln was a Republican and so is Rick Perry of Texas today. Voting patterns have changed since...1860. The Tea Party Republicans today are more like Jacksonian Democrats of the 1830's. Wildly anti-government and wall street and if you need an example look at Jackson's veto of the Bank act in the 1830's and the depression that followed. Yes, the old Southern Democrats were as racist as they come and imo the sons and grandsons of that party vote Republican today in large measure. Its why the solid South, where Lincoln was not even on the ballot, is solid white Republican today

Why bother? The Democrats are the ONLY party that benefits at the voting booth by keeping people poor and dependent. Their policies and politicizing have single-handedly set back race relations more than any other entity in the world.

Oh give me a break. That's nonsense. set back race relations from what?? From segregation?

Is this the Democrats fault for these workers being dependant?

http://money.cnn.com/2013/10/15/news/economy/fast-food-worker-public-assistance/

According to a University of California Berkeley Labor Center and University of Illinois study out Tuesday, 52% of families of fast food workers receive assistance from a public program like Medicaid, food stamps, the Earned Income Tax Credit and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families. That's compared to 25% of families in the workforce as a whole.

The Party of Lincoln that was Republican is not the same party today at all. History is slightly more complicated than Lincoln was a Republican and so is Rick Perry of Texas today. Voting patterns have changed since...1860. The Tea Party Republicans today are more like Jacksonian Democrats of the 1830's. Wildly anti-government and wall street and if you need an example look at Jackson's veto of the Bank act in the 1830's and the depression that followed. Yes, the old Southern Democrats were as racist as they come and imo the sons and grandsons of that party vote Republican today in large measure. Its why the solid South, where Lincoln was not even on the ballot, is solid white Republican today

You know, nothing is more entertaining than watching you liberal assclowns try and repeat the same lies over and over again in a desperate attempt to turn them into truth.

The fact is, you and the rest of the liberals do not understand the long term effects/consequences your ideals and policies will have. When faced with them, all you can do is flounder around looking for someone else to blame. Fortunately for you, in the two party system where the vast majority of the media is controlled by people of similar group think, the job is far too easy.

Oh give me a break. That's nonsense. set back race relations from what?? From segregation?

http://money.cnn.com...lic-assistance/

No offense, I don't read any article you post. You're simply too stupid to draw a serviceable conclusion from anything you read.

No offense, I don't read any article you post. You're simply too stupid to draw a serviceable conclusion from anything you read.

Stupid enough to post an article that proves how stupid he really is.

Let me give you the TV Guide version: UC Berkeley study: Fast food workers are poor and half of them need public assistance. The money shot is this great quote, lost on the happy progressives...

"Because pay is low and weekly work hours are limited, the families of more than half of the workers in the fast-food industry are unable to make ends meet," the report said.

Gee, I wonder what law is in place that causes fast food restaurants to reduce weekly work hours.

Because I think the Republicans are for the most part evil. While their pro business wing has it's good parts, the racist wing is just a big drag on the United States and right now the KKK wing of the party is driving the bus, if you ask me

Evil racist Republicans. Where the hell do you come up with this ****? :lol:

Oh that's right MSNBC. :rolleyes:

http://money.cnn.com...lic-assistance/

The Democratic party has changed more in my eyes. The older people Democrats in this country, like my Grandpa was and many others, are racist, conservative and ignorant. My grandpa, my uncles and aunts that were of the same generation and countless others became Democrats thanks to the the system. These people believe JFK was killed by drug lords, OJ is innocent and Nicole was murdered by thugs/drug dealers robbing them, NASCAR is fake, WWE is real, and countless other arrogant thoughts. I talked to some old farmers, 75+ in age who said they do not know how the USA was attacked by terrorists. That they believe it was an inside job to help Cheney, Bush, big oil, who knows...but their thought was it could not have been terrorists because the US Gov is too strong to be attacked.

The "They Took Er Jobs" Republicans outweigh the "Southern Democrats" here, but those Southern Democrats are much further in relation to the "Liberal Hippy Douche" Democrat then the "They Took Er Jobs" Republicans, Tea Partiers and God Loving Hypocrit Republicans. Their is disparity in all parties - and what annoys me greatly is that members of a party do not see their own party's flaws.

I do not know everyone, I cannot speak for the population of this country but I have been around the block a few times and rubbed elbows with many 'a folk. There is a lot of stupid in this world and I have found that a majority of them call themselves Democrats. The fool hardy and wish upon a star folks beaten in their own demise living at the bottom of society generally call themselves Republicans.

I do not know if that is the ONLY truth to it. Many of the factory, mill workers, and low income rednecks around here toe the GOP line and fall in to serve their party, though they feed off of Liberalized agenda's - food stamps, WIC, etc. There are far too many cases, people I know, who sell their food stamps for cash. One guy I work with makes $300 every two weeks in food stamps and turns around and sells them for $150. He is as Republican as they come. And black.

You know, nothing is more entertaining than watching you liberal assclowns try and repeat the same lies over and over again in a desperate attempt to turn them into truth.

The fact is, you and the rest of the liberals do not understand the long term effects/consequences your ideals and policies will have. When faced with them, all you can do is flounder around looking for someone else to blame. Fortunately for you, in the two party system where the vast majority of the media is controlled by people of similar group think, the job is far too easy.

Well, whatever. Basically all I got out of your post is you are right in your opinion because there is a liberal media conspiracy or something.

Please don't ban me, I'm only disagreeing with you. It's how we do things in America

Gee, I wonder what law is in place that causes fast food restaurants to reduce weekly work hours.

No law, the study was done before Obamacare you blithering idiot

You mean

Evil racist Republicans. Where the hell do you come up with this ****? :lol:

Oh that's right MSNBC. :rolleyes:

No, actually, I know lots of Republicans, and they make no effort to hide their racism.

Well first of all I don't think there are too many Republicans here. But please point out to us any evidence of us on the right being evil and racists.

Take your time. We'll wait.

Why wasn't there a Tea Party protest over all the money spent bombing dark skinned Iraqis or buying prescription drugs for the elderly under Bush, but when Obama wanted health care reform they went ballistic? Eh?

No law, the study was done before Obamacare you blithering idiot

The study's dated October 15, 2013.

Why wasn't there a Tea Party protest over all the money spent bombing dark skinned Iraqis or buying prescription drugs for the elderly under Bush, but when Obama wanted health care reform they went ballistic? Eh?

Because the Tea Party didn't exist yet, you !@#$ing lunatic.

Well, whatever. Basically all I got out of your post is you are right in your opinion because there is a liberal media conspiracy or something.

Please don't ban me, I'm only disagreeing with you. It's how we do things in America

If I banned you, it would have nothing to do with your opinion and everything to do with the fact that you are an enormous douche bag/attention whore who literally brings nothing positive to the community.

Oh, and the conclusion you drew from my post simply illustrates what a moron you truly are.

What do these animals want?? Can anyone explain to me how the average Conservative person will benefit by shutting down the government? Isn't this all a hysteria created by right wing media to make these poor ignorant people feel they have something to gain? Or do that have something to gain?

Political handicappers expect Republicans to keep the House in 2014. But plenty of GOP lawmakers will still be slugging it out in tough races next year — they’ll just be hitting one another in a growing number of primaries propelled by the party’s nasty split over the federal shutdown and debt crisis.

Nearly a dozen House Republican incumbents already have credible challengers, and conservative groups expect that number to grow in the coming months as races develop and deadlines approach to qualify for the ballot. The coming fiscal battles — there’s now a Jan. 15 deadline for funding the government and a Feb. 7 deadline to raise the debt ceiling — could add fuel to the primary fires.

And I know lots of Democrats who do the same. So what's your point?

Oh, sure you do

The study's dated October 15, 2013.

Because the Tea Party didn't exist yet, you !@#$ing lunatic.

Oh, the ACA created part time work...lol. Douche

Oh, there's a surprise, Chef can't answer why the Tea Party wasn't created over the money spent on Iraq or the social welfare program instituted by Bush....

What do these animals want?? Can anyone explain to me how the average Conservative person will benefit by shutting down the government? Isn't this all a hysteria created by right wing media to make these poor ignorant people feel they have something to gain? Or do that have something to gain?

Read more: http://www.politico....l#ixzz2iOF3dBPd

Oh, sure you do

Oh, the ACA created part time work...lol. Douche

Oh, there's a surprise, Chef can't answer why the Tea Party wasn't created over the money spent on Iraq or the social welfare program instituted by Bush....

Yeah you're right I don't know any Democrats that have displayed racist behavior. You know all the democrats I've ever talked to, been friends with or am related to. You're a very wise person Mr Gatorman.

And he Tea Party wasn't formed to point out the fact that Bush spent money on the war in Iraq is because he used to war to rid the world of all those damn sand !@#$s. That's a good thing in their mind right?

Oh and go away.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/who-broke-washington/george-w-bush-he-gave-rise-to-the-tea-party-20131003

He really was the first one that pissed fiscal conservatives off.

Edited by Chef Jim

[quote name=Chef Jim' timestamp='1382389408' post='2952494'

Yeah you're right I don't know any Democrats that have displayed racist behavior. You know all the democrats I've ever talked to, been friends with or am related to. You're a very wise person Mr Gatorman.

And he Tea Party wasn't formed to point out the fact that Bush spent money on the war in Iraq is because he used to war to rid the world of all those damn sand !@#$s. That's a good thing in their mind right?

Oh and go away.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/who-broke-washington/george-w-bush-he-gave-rise-to-the-tea-party-20131003

He really was the first one that pissed fiscal conservatives off.

Lol, pretty stupid, I still am waiting for the Tea Party scum to threaten to shut down the government over the prescription drug bill Bush passed. Not going to happen. Why is that....

http://joeforamerica.com/2013/10/america-needs-white-republican-president/

Lol, pretty stupid, I still am waiting for the Tea Party scum to threaten to shut down the government over the prescription drug bill Bush passed. Not going to happen. Why is that....

Because conservatives are all for healthcare and plans which help elderly americans. Why do liberals want grandma to die? Why are liberals escalating the war against muslims and brown people? Why do liberals support drone strikes on brown people? If liberals are all for peace why didn't they protest the crimean war? Why is that?!?!?

Because conservatives are all for healthcare and plans which help elderly americans. Why do liberals want grandma to die? Why are liberals escalating the war against muslims and brown people? Why do liberals support drone strikes on brown people? If liberals are all for peace why didn't they protest the crimean war? Why is that?!?!?

And why do they want to slice up babies and suck their skulls into vacuums mere days before they're born? Do they hate babies? Do they like killing babies?