offense so far

To my surprise, the Bills are ranked #14 in total offense and are one of only two teams to score at least 20 points in every game, averaging 22.7 points a game. They have been able to accomplish all of this with very inexperienced quarterback play and a so-so offensive line. Maybe Hackett isnt so bad after all...

You mean most of the people on this board complaining about play calling were...WRONG!?

No, it means the Bills could be scoring MORE POINTS with better play calling than they are getting right now. They've been in position and have left a lot of points out there on the field with the overly conservative Hackett.

To my surprise, the Bills are ranked #14 in total offense and are one of only two teams to score at least 20 points in every game, averaging 22.7 points a game. They have been able to accomplish all of this with very inexperienced quarterback play and a so-so offensive line. Maybe Hackett isnt so bad after all...

Now if they can just sustain longer drives and increase time of possession they might be on to something.

Started out slow( EJj ) and has progressed.

Hackem up has a plan kids .

I noticed my buddies hate the run first method , and the run again method too.

I love the run game. Once we get a left guard who loves the run game too we should go vertical 4

I'd like to see more passing mixed in on 1st and 2nd down and as everyone else is screaming about, more screen plays. Probably what has bothered me the most is that when they get the lead, they haven't seemed to want to put their foot on the other team's throat and continue to do what got them the lead. With that said, this team and coaching staff are not the same as recent years. They're getting oh so close.

Anyone that really understands football knows there's more to a play than the play call. Execution is much more important.

Example is on third down in ot, the play call was a slant. It was great but didn't work because the pass wasn't where it needed to be, or the execution failed.

Early in the game when people were bitching about a particular run, it wasn't the run call that was bad but Fred's missed cut back.

Another example is how the guy 3 seats down from me was bitching about no play calls to the middle of the field. It turns out there were open receivers in the middle of the field that Thad missed. Play calls are half the battle.

I'm just not a blame the play call guy. I think Hackett is doing well with the what he has had to work with and being 6 games in.