Kiko Alonso again nominated for Rookie of the Week

Kiko uses an 8 lb plastic kids bowling ball at the request of bowling arena's due to pins not being able to withstand the force of a regulation weighed ball.

i was gonna say he uses a whiffle ball because anything bigger and heavier would knock a hole out the back of the building.

You're both wrong. He doesn't use a ball at all. Kiko just glares at the pins and they fall out of fear.

GO BILLS!!!

Nobody is saying that. He didn't have his best game plain and simple.

I hope it was an exception and frankly I expect him to be his crazy dominant self again next week

I am saying it. He had a horrible game. He got engulfed by blockers all game and was a big reason we got gashed on the ground. Amazing that he still got 22 tackles... but probably the worst I have seen him all season.

I am saying it. He had a horrible game. He got engulfed by blockers all game and was a big reason we got gashed on the ground. Amazing that he still got 22 tackles... but probably the worst I have seen him all season.

Watch the highlights reel.

He was also very very good in the same game. he is a youngster in a position of great responsibility.

Horrible? are you sure ?

: )

Watch the highlights reel.

He was also very very good in the same game. he is a youngster in a position of great responsibility.

Horrible? are you sure ?

: )

It was bad. Don't get me wrong-- I think the guy is awesome. But to my untrained eye, I was able to notice in real time about 5+ plays where he was just swallowed up or got stuck in the wrong lane, leading to some big running plays. This doesn't include the 2-3 plays in coverage, where Bernard burned by him--which is excusable given Bernard's speed.

I think he is an awesome player, who had his worst game of his young professional career.

6'3" and 238 lbs is undersized?

Who cares? It ain't the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

Conicidentally, the last Bills LB with 22 tackles was Damien Covington, who was about Alonso's size, and definitely considered undersized (under 6', 235 or so).

It was bad. Don't get me wrong-- I think the guy is awesome. But to my untrained eye, I was able to notice in real time about 5+ plays where he was just swallowed up or got stuck in the wrong lane, leading to some big running plays. This doesn't include the 2-3 plays in coverage, where Bernard burned by him--which is excusable given Bernard's speed.

I think he is an awesome player, who had his worst game of his young professional career.

my thoughts were similar during the game , that he missed some gap protection. and i have said i was suprised about his stats.

Alons practiced against Spiller. Bernards abilty should have been better countered. Especially in the middle of the field where Alonso got juked at least once. But the Bengals really did some nice work in the first half against Bills D all around.

I know you can dig Kiko .

Edited by 3rdand12

my thoughts were similar during the game , that he missed some gap protection. and i have said i was suprised about his stats.

Alons practiced against Spiller. Bernards abilty should have been better countered. Especially in the middle of the field where Alonso got juked at least once. But the Bengals really did some nice work in the first half against Bills D all around.

I know you can dig Kiko .

http://www.wgr550.com/pages/17534235.php?contentType=4&contentId=13991213

Looks like joe b blasted him too. He'll rebound.