Re: Maurice Jones Drew being dangled

JTO

Would anybody here offer/trade Spiller for MoJo? I would attempt to trade both Byrd and Spiller for MoJo and a 2014 draft pick....I'd do it in a heartbeat.

You are one of the few people on the planet who would do a worse job of running the Bills than the men who have been in charge of this team for the past 15 years. I believe this post likely gets you on Ralph's speed-dial and an interview next time there's a front office vacancy.

Would anybody here offer/trade Spiller for MoJo? I would attempt to trade both Byrd and Spiller for MoJo and a 2014 draft pick....I'd do it in a heartbeat.

These are the words of a man who clearly hasn't seen down of Jaguars football since 2011. MJD is a shell of his former self. The only pick worth receiving with him for Byrd and Spiller is #1 overall and I would bet they aren't dealing it

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.