Official Bills Only-Talk Thread - PPP Style

Hey, does everyone remember how embarrassing it was with Mario and that engagement ring story? And what about that photo of his new rifle...remember how embarrassing that was?

Yeah, neither does anyone else not named Tim Graham.

He won the game for the Bills today.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mario Williams is a guy I would like to just hang out with. Go shoot pool with, toss the football or just chill. It'd be fun to hang out with SJ13, but that'd get old and tiresome. I do not have the energy to keep chase of Fred Jackson and all he does. Mario, thoguh, I would just enjoy hanging out with him.

Mario Williams is a guy I would like to just hang out with. Go shoot pool with, toss the football or just chill. It'd be fun to hang out with SJ13, but that'd get old and tiresome. I do not have the energy to keep chase of Fred Jackson and all he does. Mario, thoguh, I would just enjoy hanging out with him.

I want to hang out with Kiko Alonso. Mildly intimidating lack of conversation is my idea of a good time.

Pants on or pants off ?

BTW, I only listened to the XM feed of the game yesterday and got the homerish Phins announcers. Was there any discussion on why A Williams INT was not a touch back? He clearly caught it in the endzone and didn't try to advance it. The only reason he ended up at the two is because the Phins WR tossed him out of the endzone.

BTW, I only listened to the XM feed of the game yesterday and got the homerish Phins announcers. Was there any discussion on why A Williams INT was not a touch back? He clearly caught it in the endzone and didn't try to advance it. The only reason he ended up at the two is because the Phins WR tossed him out of the endzone.

I didn't watch or listen to the game but I did see a replay of the INT you're talking about. I assume the ruling is just like any play that the ball is spotted where the play is blown dead. Even though he had no intention of advancing the ball he was down outside of the goal line. That should be the spot regardless if he got there on his own power or was tossed there by the WR.

I didn't watch or listen to the game but I did see a replay of the INT you're talking about. I assume the ruling is just like any play that the ball is spotted where the play is blown dead. Even though he had no intention of advancing the ball he was down outside of the goal line. That should be the spot regardless if he got there on his own power or was tossed there by the WR.

concur

More often than not, at the goal line refs use the forward progress rules. I've seen the opposite being applied to safeties, where very frequently a ball carrier is not down and the defender throws him in the end zone. Same rule should apply.

More often than not, at the goal line refs use the forward progress rules. I've seen the opposite being applied to safeties, where very frequently a ball carrier is not down and the defender throws him in the end zone. Same rule should apply.

Are you saying that when the defender throws the ball carrier into the end zone that a safety is NOT called? If so I agree with that (not saying you don't) but the difference here is William's forward progress ended outside the goal line, therefore no touch back. In the first scenario is the forward progress also ended outside the goal line therefore no safety.

It does. When AW intercepts the ball, forward is toward the opposite end zone, even though he would have preferred to go out of the back of the end zone he was in.

"Guess what, only 2 teams in the NFL have scored 20+ points every week this season...Bills and Broncos."

This is a crap fallacy stat. Our offense, with or without golden boy savior EJ, has not scored 20+ points every game. Pick sixes and fumble returns do not count as offensive points. Sad thing is, with our turnover differential, we should be scoring a lot more than 20 points a game. Sorry.

"We could EASILY be 5-0 under EJ if not for about 3 plays. Offensive penalties on OL, defensive penalties, dropped passes, and stupid ST plays are why we lost those games. EJ had us there ready to win. Yes EJ made some mistakes too, but at the same time he played well enough for us to be undefeated under him while other areas of the team failed."

This is one of those lines we look back to in the offseason and laugh. EJ played well enough for us to be undefeated? 5 bad turnovers in 5 games? Meanwhile, our defense picks off Flacco 5 times, and EJ barely gets us the win. Good thing the defense didn't "fail" by only getting 3 interceptions,huh? Or else we would've lost. This may be the most absurd statement I've ever seen. Even I believe the defense bailed Thad out yesterday.

"EJ has a higher ceiling, was hand picked by this regime to be the future"

Higher ceiling means what exactly? We just believe in him more? We took him in the first round, so we gotta roll with him? Please. And hand-picked by this regime to be the future? Like Losman right? I'm sure you are a poster who disliked Nix immensely, but you seem pretty confident in his handpicked successor Whaley. I'm sure Whaley had nothing to do with some of our draft woes.

"Why is it FireChan that you are are ALWAYS in every topic hard up on the most ridiculous and most unpopular stances?"

I'm not in every topic, don't be foolish. And I always disagree with you because you are so full of unbridled optimism that I cannot abstain from dissecting everything you said until you don't know what's real anymore. Remember when I said Spiller's production would decrease, and you wanted to bet money it wouldn't? Pepperidge Farms remembers.

"Defend all you want, but the evidence is DEEEEEEP on this."

Disagreeing with your unrealistic expectations and hopes doesn't equal trolling. Sorry.

"But for Sh*ts and giggles, let me just point out that the QBR is WIDELY considered the best barometer for measuring the overall effectiveness of a QB in todays NFL. No system is perfect, but this one is pretty much accepted as the most in depth and most accurate measure available in a single statistic by a mile.

EJ QBR 42.2

Thad QBR 22.2"

Thad has played 2 games, EJ has played 5. You might as well bring up that EJ has more TD passes this season. Remember when EJ melted down against the Jets? Or when He had a whopping QBR of 9 in the Baltimore game? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

"I think (hope?) firechan is just trolling"

Sometimes, I hope so too.

You are a complete !@#$ing idiot. You should not be allowed to use a computer. You should have your fingers broken just to prevent you ever using a computer again. You are single-handedly making Tim Berners-Lee regret ever inventing the internet.

Now shut the !@#$ up, you unbelievable moron.

You are a complete !@#$ing idiot. You should not be allowed to use a computer. You should have your fingers broken just to prevent you ever using a computer again. You are single-handedly making Tim Berners-Lee regret ever inventing the internet.

So now you've succumbed to the mods pressure too? I never expected you to sugar coat schit.

Absolute textbook use of this thead.

You are a complete !@#$ing idiot. You should not be allowed to use a computer. You should have your fingers broken just to prevent you ever using a computer again. You are single-handedly making Tim Berners-Lee Al Gore regret ever inventing the internet.

Had to fix, one minor little PPP issue.

Now it is textbook LA!

:D

Ok here are posts that got me warnings on TBD [ BTW I have been informed I have the most warnings of ANY active poster B-) top that you pretenders.] And they where deleted, of course. New England has a very good team. There is no league wide plot to insure they win. Bills fans need to quit whining about the Pats as the the root of all there problem's. What does NE have to do with all the other loses? [i was warned that was "mocking" Bills fans.]

CJ is a average back prone to injury and I don't care about what his grandfather did. Just run with the ball.

That fat slob they drafted at #3 couple years ago is worthless. Yeah Yeah his bother got shot so give him a pass for a full year. That and he was drafted to fit in a 3-4 now he's in a 4-3 3 different schemes bah bah all the excuses. He's a can o' lard and his job is to stand there and not get pushed back. Just do it.

2013 was a lousy year to draft a QB. Should have traded that #16 for a first round next year

cool story JIA, Bills won Sunday, Dareus has played well this year. Get your panties out of a bunch and quit your Dareus crusade.

according to you Thads better than EJ. it took your thread all of .00002 seconds to get locked, nice LAMP on the 40th different Thad>EJ retardation thread though.

you rave about how you don't watch the games or don't care as much but still bash good players?

yep you probably deserve all those warning points. have another beer.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

cool story JIA, Bills won Sunday, Dareus has played well this year. Get your panties out of a bunch and quit your Dareus crusade.

according to you Thads better than EJ. it took your thread all of .00002 seconds to get locked, nice LAMP on the 40th different Thad>EJ retardation thread though.

you rave about how you don't watch the games or don't care as much but still bash good players?

yep you probably deserve all those warning points. have another beer.

Look **** head I never said Thad was better then EJ. Or got into that at all. I asked if it was wise to spend a #16 in a bad QB class. I will have that beer. Now you go up and load a fresh smack needle and get back to me. Edited by Jim in Anchorage