how to listen to game in stadium?

roadglide1

OK thanks I was hoping for a app to use ...anyone know why u can't listen to wgr ? On the phone ?

wgr app can't stream the game due to nfl rules. Not to mention your battery inside the stadium will go really quickly. your best bet is to get a portable radio, I used to use a Sony one from walmart that cost about 30 bucks and worked great. The cheaper ones didn't work well in my experience. However you have to tune in to WGR and the broadcast is about 5-10 seconds behind real time, so you see it happen and then the call a few seconds later.

Just put a soup can in the broadcast booth and hold another soup can in your hands at your seat. Then tie a string between the soup cans and listen that way. Make sure there's no soup in the cans first though, I learned that one the hard way.

Pretty sure that in 2013, WGR is NOT synced to live action.

Sure doesn't seem like its synced for me. I've tried all possible combinations of 550,1520, 96.5 wcmf,open air cbs, time warner cbs buffalo and rochester. Direct tv is way behind.

The best combination I can find is wcmf with Wroc channel 8 in rochester. The tv is a few seconds ahead which makes it watchable anyways.

A couple years ago when the games were on 97 rock they synced it perfectly, even when the games were on fox.

Those were the good old days, and there was no mike shoop on the post game show.