6 p's

nuklz2594

proper preperation prevents p*** poor performance. we have perhaps the youngest team in the league. our depth at every position is poor save the rb position. the season is a wash. reminds me of being a kid at thanksgiving. there was the adult table and the kid table. we are at the kid table, or we are the jv in a varsity league. right now marrone seems to be out of his league. the draft will hopefully be a depth draft.

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.

Did Peter Piper pick a peck of pickled peppers?

If Peter Piper Picked a peck of pickled peppers,

Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?

proper preperation prevents p*** poor performance. we have perhaps the youngest team in the league. our depth at every position is poor save the rb position. the season is a wash. reminds me of being a kid at thanksgiving. there was the adult table and the kid table. we are at the kid table, or we are the jv in a varsity league. right now marrone seems to be out of his league. the draft will hopefully be a depth draft.

How's the depth in the the league's premiere NFC East division? What about Atlanta's depth? Houston's depth? Pittsburgh's depth? I think too many fans are living in the no salary cap/no free agency 80s and 90s. There is no depth on any NFL team. None. If happened to a key player, every NFL team is an injury away from Disasterville.

IMO, the only adults I see in the league are the Broncos, Seahawks and Saints. The rest are runner-ups. How close you are to the big table is basically meaningless by the time the Superbowl rolls around.

With our team's rather easy last seven games, I'm not counting out the Bills chances of getting into the playoffs at all.