Official Game Day Thread: Bills at Browns, 10-3-2013

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Keys to the game are,

1. Scott Chandler needs to be effective early so Cleveland safeties cannot be up on the line of scrimmage. This will open holes in the running game.

2. Mike Williams and Marcel Dareus need to put consistent pressure up the middle as Cleveland uses a west coast offense which uses 3 step drops.

3. Special Teams needs to come up with a big play, kickoff or punt return or recover a fumble.

4. EJ needs to target the WR not covered by Hadden, either Woods or Johnson.

5.Avoid self destruction, penalties and turnovers.

Really, what are the chances that the Browns win three strait games with a journeyman QB? The Browns have given up 17 sacks this year already, look for that total to rise. Nobody circles the wagons likes the Buffalo Bills.

Keys to the game are,

1. Scott Chandler needs to be effective early so Cleveland safeties cannot be up on the line of scrimmage. This will open holes in the running game.

2. Mike Williams and Marcel Dareus need to put consistent pressure up the middle as Cleveland uses a west coast offense which uses 3 step drops.

3. Special Teams needs to come up with a big play, kickoff or punt return or recover a fumble.

4. EJ needs to target the WR not covered by Hadden, either Woods or Johnson.

5.Avoid self destruction, penalties and turnovers.

Really, what are the chances that the Browns win three strait games with a journeyman QB? The Browns have given up 17 sacks this year already, look for that total to rise. Nobody circles the wagons likes the Buffalo Bills.

Kyle?

I just watched the Browns versus Bengals game . First of all, the Bengals stunk up the place. I mean bad ! But I noticed when Hoyer was blitzed he cannot handle it very well. We should do fine against him. A lot of short passes and screens which our fast-paced defense is built for. Their defense will give us some problems especially in the run game. They are very good! But the secondary looks likes there is some holes in it and Robert Woods could have a great game. Let's hope. Go bills!

I just watched the Browns versus Bengals game . First of all, the Bengals stunk up the place. I mean bad ! But I noticed when Hoyer was blitzed he cannot handle it very well. We should do fine against him. A lot of short passes and screens which our fast-paced defense is built for. Their defense will give us some problems especially in the run game. They are very good! But the secondary looks likes there is some holes in it and Robert Woods could have a great game. Let's hope. Go bills!

I hope your right. I don't want to say we lost to the browns :)

We're definitely not getting any love by the media going into this game. All the experts picking the Browns, we're very clearly an afterthought.

Just the way I like it.

Holy crap you are right.

CBS: All 8 pick the Browns straight up and 6 out of 8 with the 4.5 spread.

ESPN 11 to 1 Browns

Geesh, no love indeed!

Holy crap you are right.

CBS: All 8 pick the Browns straight up and 6 out of 8 with the 4.5 spread.

ESPN 11 to 1 Browns

Geesh, no love indeed!

Even worse, the money is going toward Cleveland. The line opened at 3 and has move to 3.5 or 4, depending on the source.