Ravens fan board game thread

PromoTheRobot

Ha, yeah. they were burning Flacco's Jersey in the parking lot. The guy who just took them to the SB and won it.

Fans will be fans.

9 rushes for 24 yards vs 55 for 203... If you asked me before the game which team would have the better stats...

deja vu .... QB gets $50 Mill contract then falls flat on his face Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

http://boards.baltim...-buffalo-bills/

Entertaining read. Starts out how they will crush us. Ends with fans demanding the entire team and coaching staff be fired. Kind of like us.

But these guys get up to 176 pages!

PTR

How can you possibly follow a 176 page game day thread? The updates are being written faster than you can read them, unless you're not watching the game.

God, I am so glad that we do not allow pictures in signatures, and adopt-a-player bullcrap. It makes those boards so hard to read.

For the love of Pete, yes!!! Animated GIF signatures? Adopt-a-Bills? What the F is that?? It's why this is the only Bills forum I frequent. Just the right blend of intelligent commentary and snark.

There is a great comment in there, must be referring to Fred spinning the ball after his TD:

1st poster: I didn't think you could celebrate like that anymore?

2nd poster: He should have been able to celebrate by driving a tractor trailer on to the field. I mean that's how big the hole was, after all.

Funny stuff. Such whining after winning the Super Bowl.

There is a great comment in there, must be referring to Fred spinning the ball after his TD:

1st poster: I didn't think you could celebrate like that anymore?

2nd poster: He should have been able to celebrate by driving a tractor trailer on to the field. I mean that's how big the hole was, after all.

Funny stuff. Such whining after winning the Super Bowl.

:lol: :lol:

Well I can sort of see it. You win a SB and you let some of your key players walk. That would piss us off. Heck we get pissed off letting players from a 6-10 team walk.

PTR

Boldin was a huge loss. And they only got a 6th round pick?! That's what happens when you pay the QB 120 mill.

Well I can sort of see it. You win a SB and you let some of your key players walk. That would piss us off. Heck we get pissed off letting players from a 6-10 team walk.

PTR

with all due respect, their team isn't experiencing the longest playoff drought in NFL history. perspective is everything.

I only got through 1/4 of the thread but find it hilarious how a team's message board who just won the SB a few months ago and one whose team hasn't been to the playoffs in 13 years can be so similar. I Love this team! I hate this team! Fire everyone! Go Ravens! lol.

That is the NFL (Not For Long) league for you.