Kiko's post-game interview

YoloinOhio

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is funny. I was about to create a thread about his interview. I enjoyed it. Since college he has always had a knack for turnovers and making the plays when it counts. Great football instincts. Good pick for the Bills. I think he may be nutty like Brian Cushing or Ray Lewis. Thats what you want for a linebacker. Hope he has many great games to come and is here for a long time, I remember the shoutbox was ripping this guy apart. Dont understand why.

This is funny. I was about to create a thread about his interview. I enjoyed it. Since college he has always had a knack for turnovers and making the plays when it counts. Great football instincts. Good pick for the Bills. I think he may be nutty like Brian Cushing or Ray Lewis. Thats what you want for a linebacker. Hope he has many great games to come and is here for a long time, I remember the shoutbox was ripping this guy apart. Dont understand why.

Yes, also reminds me of Brian Urlacher both in how he plays and talks.

it wasn't that bad.....it was obvious he felt the questions were stupid :) I mean "what were you thinking when...." what he's thinking is "....what in the &^$#&^% kind of stupid question is that. I'm running around making plays can't you see that you moron ....." LOL

Gotta love the killer eyes of a serial killer though...scare the daylights out of a few peeps.

it wasn't that bad.....it was obvious he felt the questions were stupid :) I mean "what were you thinking when...." what he's thinking is "....what in the &^$#&^% kind of stupid question is that. I'm running around making plays can't you see that you moron ....." LOL

Gotta love the killer eyes of a serial killer though...scare the daylights out of a few peeps.

Haha, it is funny because you can tell EJ is thinking the same thing when asked some of these questions "how does it feel to win the game, EJ"? and he is so dialed into the correct response. Kiko is like "wtf"?

I got to meet him at training camp and talk to him for about 20 minutes because he didnt want to sign little kids autographs (lol). He seems like a real cool guy and honestly just likes playing football, nothing more, nothing less. I think this is exactly what this states. He is pretty low key and is the exact type of guy you want on his football team. He is also pretty funny and went to the same high school as trent edwards which is fairly interesting.

Can't get enough of this kid on the football field. But his communication skills..... wow. Not that it matters. But wow. He looked at the media guys like he wanted to kill them. I was scared. http://www.buffalobi...51-90989a021cdd

I just think he acts normally. He obviously hasn't hired a media consultant, and been coached on talking to the media. (Manuel, for instance, appears to have had some). The media can be annoying, and he was fine to me.

I just think he acts normally. He obviously hasn't hired a media consultant, and been coached on talking to the media. (Manuel, for instance, appears to have had some). The media can be annoying, and he was fine to me.

Normally, he wouldn't need to. A #1 pick at QB, should have some coaching. I agree, totally does not matter. I just think it is funny and if I am a QB, do not want those eyes staring at me as I am about to throw the ball.

I agree......he seemed normal to me.....apart from the whole marbles mouth as Buftex noted earlier.....which is more the product of his generation rather than any attitude or lack of intelligence.

Kind of sounds rocky.... That's fine man. He seemed a bit rough around the edges, but who cares how the stud MLB turnover machine interviews? Right?

He's forced two ints by dropping in a middle zone and breaking underneath a route, so he is either smarter than he comes across or incredibly instinctive... Maybe both?

Kind of sounds rocky.... That's fine man. He seemed a bit rough around the edges, but who cares how the stud MLB turnover machine interviews? Right?

He's forced two ints by dropping in a middle zone and breaking underneath a route, so he is either smarter than he comes across or incredibly instinctive... Maybe both?

I think he is a one-track mind - FOOTBALL. Probably a film and practice nut. I love it, and some of the great LBs have that bit of nuttiness to them.