Highest Rated QB: Travaris Jackson

After four games, there's a couple familiar names atop the QB passer rating list.

TJax is the highest rated QB in the NFL so far this year. He's completed 7 of the 8 passes he's attempted so far this season for a rating of 158.3.

Fitz is the 4th highest QB despite completing only 3 of his 8 attempts. One of his completions yesterday went for 77 yards and a TD.

Amongst this year's rookies, EJ comes in at 31, Geno is 37th and Glennon is 41st. At least we have the highest rated rookie signal caller.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=1&season=2013&seasonType=REG&d-447263-n=1&d-447263-o=2&d-447263-p=1&statisticPositionCategory=QUARTERBACK&d-447263-s=PASSING_PASSER_RATING&qualified=true

Maybe cutting TJax was a mistake. I watched his game vs Jags and he looked stellar. He even had a nice head first dive on a TD run. Now Fitz, on the other hand, was given such a ridiculously inflated contract, there was not any good reason to keep him, even though he would have been a perfect mentor for EJ, much like he's been for Locker, at a bargain price of $3 mil.

After four games, there's a couple familiar names atop the QB passer rating list.

TJax is the highest rated QB in the NFL so far this year. He's completed 7 of the 8 passes he's attempted so far this season for a rating of 158.3.

Fitz is the 4th highest QB despite completing only 3 of his 8 attempts. One of his completions yesterday went for 77 yards and a TD.

Amongst this year's rookies, EJ comes in at 31, Geno is 37th and Glennon is 41st. At least we have the highest rated rookie signal caller.

http://www.nfl.com/s...&qualified=true

When I was in 5th grade my math teacher, Mr. Bronstein hosted a fantasy baseball draft after school- it was kind of math-related I guess. Anyway, we did the draft a week or two into the season and one of the kids took Don Slaught in the first round. Everyone laughed at him and when asked why he took Don Slaught ahead of guys like Bonds and Griffey, he pointed out that he was batting .500 on the season. He was correct. Slaught was 3 for 6. Me and my buddy still laugh about that one to this day. The only difference between you and this kid back in about 1990 is that he WAS IN 5TH GRADE, yet you, presumably, are an adult. Edited by metzelaars_lives

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=1&season=2013&seasonType=REG&d-447263-n=1&d-447263-o=2&d-447263-p=1&statisticPositionCategory=QUARTERBACK&d-447263-s=PASSING_PASSER_RATING&qualified=true

Hilarious.. So Bills QB scrap-heap would have put up all pro numbers if only we kept them to 8 attempts on the season.

That's almost like what the ravens and bears did with Dilfer and McMahon...

So does this mean that we should have made every effort to keep TJax and Fitz?

What it means is that with a QB rating of zero, we can finally put the Jeff Tuel era to rest. It'll suck without Mario, but I'm more than ready for John Skelton to stop the insanity and lead us into the Toronto Bills era.