Bills working out 4 players today... possibly more to come

YoloinOhio

http://nfldraftdiamonds.com/?p=10563

We knew about Conner. I have to point out that Zach Boren would be interesting. He was an outstanding at Ohio State - played fullback and was moved to MLB in the middle of his senior year due to lack of productivity from the starter and led the team in tackles. As a Buckeye fan, would love to see him in a Bills uni. He would be amazing on ST.

Edited by YoloInTheBlo

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know - they seem to really want to run the ball. Summers isn't helping so they are trying to find someone better. Says they didn't sign any of them, not sure if they need to do that before they leave or if it can be done later. They also realize they need blocking help?

Edited by YoloInTheBlo

Not only is he a douche bag but he !@#$ing plays for Tampa Bay, so why does everyone keep saying we need to sign him? I'm kinda confused

The Bucs !@#$ing released him, so he !@#$ing plays for no one right now.

Which is not to say that I hope he !@#$ing plays for the Bills.

!@#$ing link: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000247798/article/peyton-hillis-released-by-tampa-bay-buccaneers

kj

Who are the 4 player who are in today?

Some of the players they worked out were:

John Conner – FB – The Terminator was a former New York Jets full back who was an amazing run blocker for the Jets running game over the past several years.

Quinn Johnson – FB – The former Green Bay Packer worked out for the Bills today as well, Johnson is a big guy as well who runs extremely hard.

Zach Boren – FB – Was formerly on the Houston Texans practice squad. Boren was the lead blocker at “THE” Ohio State University.

I am being told that the Bills will have several others working out later on today, but this morning was a fullback work out. (From the link above)

Edited by YoloInTheBlo