The worst part, this season probably dies in September again

BuffaloBaumer

This is what I am so sick and tired of with this team. I don't care how many changes have been going here, teams turn things around ALL the time in this league. With Baltimore coming to town, chances are this season dies next week. Is it really too much to ask that they keep themselves in the hunt until the month of October actually gets here? With the Bills, if it's not the offense, it's the defense or the coaches or all 3 at once. How in the world does Geno Smith get out of that game without a sack? Ugh, when...WHEN do the pieces come together with this team........

This is what I am so sick and tired of with this team. I don't care how many changes have been going here, teams turn things around ALL the time in this league. With Baltimore coming to town, chances are this season dies next week. Is it really too much to ask that they keep themselves in the hunt until the month of October actually gets here? With the Bills, if it's not the offense, it's the defense or the coaches or all 3 at once. How in the world does Geno Smith get out of that game without a sack? Ugh, when...WHEN do the pieces come together with this team........

I hear you man. it's a major bummer. There is no way we beat the Ravens this sunday - none. After a quarter of the season we'll be 1-3 and in all fairness, probably should be 0-4.

I totally agree Blues for Allah man. I know there will be growing pains but the scoreboard is the scoreboard. A loss to Baltimore and we'll be 0-3 in the AFC not to mention 0-2 in the division. So, before the leafs change, we'll be in a huge hole. It'd be nice to have the club still in it when a little one knocks and says "trick or treat"

How in the world does Geno Smith get out of that game without a sack?

Protecting your rookie QB with a good OL is totally overrated. Sacking him zero times vs. eight times should make absolutely no difference in his performance or development.

The season is a marathon, not a sprint. The Bills were playing without 4 of their top 5 DB's and still tied the game late, only to lose on a 69-yard TD strike. Nevermind the blown fumble reversal that was at least a 3 point swing.

The season is a marathon, not a sprint. The Bills were playing without 4 of their top 5 DB's and still tied the game late, only to lose on a 69-yard TD strike. Nevermind the blown fumble reversal that was at least a 3 point swing.

I agree but in all reality, this season will feel all but over (playoffs) by this time next week. Heck, I pretty much feel that way now so I just hope EJ turns out to be legit.

This is what I am so sick and tired of with this team. I don't care how many changes have been going here, teams turn things around ALL the time in this league.

I agree it is frustrating. Most teams have been good, bottom of the barrel, good again, repeat numerous times, while the Bills just sit there and spin the tires. It stinks. We were sold on another rebuild, which is OK, I guess (normally it takes teams less than 2 years to get a competitive team)... but a performance like yesterday is really a shot in the gut and nothing good apparently can be taken.

We will hear "secondary and secondary depth" all year and they will draft there, overcompensate, only to find three new holes elsewhere.

Im in a miserable place this morning with the Bills. I do not want to see the season over before mid October.

Hopefully the players and coaches learned something to take out of the game and show better signs moving forward.

I agree but in all reality, this season will feel all but over (playoffs) by this time next week. Heck, I pretty much feel that way now so I just hope EJ turns out to be legit.

We'll see how the rest of the season plays out.

Glad I only paid $30 for Sunday Ticket. I won't feel too bad once the last half the of the season starts and I mostly ignore football haha. For now, though, I guess the silver lining is getting to watch some new rookies play.

Im glad I payed zero. But still I get you...

Ps. Try a 2nd team. That usually helps with the suckitude. Or another sport.

This time around I still have my seahawks.

I have my La clippers.

And my La dodgers!!!!!

I agree it is frustrating. Most teams have been good, bottom of the barrel, good again, repeat numerous times, while the Bills just sit there and spin the tires. It stinks. We were sold on another rebuild, which is OK, I guess (normally it takes teams less than 2 years to get a competitive team)... but a performance like yesterday is really a shot in the gut and nothing good apparently can be taken.

We will hear "secondary and secondary depth" all year and they will draft there, overcompensate, only to find three new holes elsewhere.

Im in a miserable place this morning with the Bills. I do not want to see the season over before mid October.

Hopefully the players and coaches learned something to take out of the game and show better signs moving forward.

That's the worst part. I was telling my wifey. What the heck. This was supposed to be an easy game. She said, "You always say that, yet they still suck" I was trying to tell her, not this time. We have better coaching, a real qb, etc. All she was thinking was "I've heard that before" Damn, maybe she's right!!!!

This year felt different. Like real hope. Not fan hope. Real hope..... But maybe it was stupid fan hope all along.

Im glad I payed zero. But still I get you...

Ps. Try a 2nd team. That usually helps with the suckitude. Or another sport.

This time around I still have my seahawks.

I have my La clippers.

And my La dodgers!!!!!

This.

I get the sunday ticket and to keep my sanity i just start following teams that have been down on their luck in recent years and appear to be turning it around...hawks, bengals, rams, etc.

Or, if u have the income, just make weekly bets for a hundred bucks or so and youll find yourself glued to the tv

I was told just to take the ribbing. That's what I'm doing

Dont be a whiny biatch and people may like you.

Plus you honestly have bashed Ej Manuel very harshly. You have downplayed his success and when he makes a mistake, you are quick to point it out. Honestly it's almost like he slept with your girlfriend. From the outside it looks like that.

As far as you leaving if the bills didnt win or something, I honestly missed that. But think about it, what does a loss have to do with a message board? If you like the board, a win or loss shouldnt keep you away. If you want to leave, dont gamble on it. Just leave. If you want to stay, then stay. Dont put a what if scenario, cuz it makes you look like an ass if you dont follow through. It's immature basically.