EJ NFL rookie of the wk

Kemp2Warlick

EJ could get offensive rookie of the year if he plays more like the last game. There isn't much competition for that one. Monte ball I guess. DROY has some competition. Richardson seems to have an edge over Alonso from what people are saying, but it is probably close. I think we have a better shot at OROY to be honest, just because there is no competition for it. It ain't gonna be geno, any of the tackles, or any of the receivers. Unless EJ really sucks it up, he should get It. It will be either him or Monte ball though

I think Kiko is still the favorite, but Richardson and Lotulelei are also contenders at this point (from what I'm hearing). I all cases, it likely comes down to how well the teams do and how much can be attributed to the players. If the Bills get at least 7 wins and Kiko keeps going as he is, I don't see how he loses. He hasn't missed a single snap this year, he is 2nd in the league in tackles and tied for 3rd in interceptions.

Meanwhile it seems like Eddie Lacy is the frontrunner for OROY. With Rodgers down, if he can shoulder a bigger load and help guide the Packers to a win or two before Rodgers' return, I think that seals it for him. EJ Manuel would probably need a playoff birth to win. That being said, there isn't much competition for the award at this point.

Richardson over Kiko just seems crazy to me.

Why? Richardson has been great. Much better than Dareus was his rookie year. Not to diminish Kiko, but DT is much harder to play well as a rookie. To Kiko's credit though he is a three down MLB. That is impressive too. I think if the Bills go on a little hot streak here and Kiko gets one more highlight play he may edge out Richardson.

which of the two is a leader on Defense?

Kiko or Richardson. all I can say is I see it in The Legend

BTW I heard one announcer say that Kiko's main language is Spanish... was that pure BS?

100% true. Also, he usually tweets in Spanish (he tweets about once/month if that)

Actually Richardson has been playing extremely well over the past few weeks, while Kiko's play has tapered off.

Richardson has indeed been extremely solid of late, but I don't think Kiko's play has tapered off at all. No int's but playing his position at a very high level and busting up screens , beating blockers to the point, etc.

Richardson has indeed been extremely solid of late, but I don't think Kiko's play has tapered off at all. No int's but playing his position at a very high level and busting up screens , beating blockers to the point, etc.

I agree. Kiko has been amazingly consistent for a rookie. While he doesn't have an INT since Sept, he is always the leading tackler, has TFL, and INTs at MLB are just icing.