Late Games: Love 'Em? or Hate 'Em?

The Big Cat

Late Games. Love 'Em? Hate 'Em?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Late Games:

• Love 'Em
    • Hate 'Em

You won't get the game live???

No - I don't have the NFL Ticket and I have 3 little kids so I can't sit in front of the computer the whole time either if I found it online. If I could get in my phone that would be different, but not sure if that is possible. I try to get it on the radio WGR stream and have RedZone so I catch the scoring plays. I get the game condensed to 30 minutes on the NFL Network On demand feature the week after the game.

Well there's your problem...you don't have a Tundra.

Sounds like a real mess. Kubota tractor? International? or are you a "Green" farm??

ford. I prefer new Holland. John Deere are too over priced for my budget. Kubota has too high of engine throttling which bogs down quick. The next tractor I'll get is a new Holland t6

No - I don't have the NFL Ticket and I have 3 little kids so I can't sit in front of the computer the whole time either if I found it online. If I could get in my phone that would be different, but not sure if that is possible. I try to get it on the radio WGR stream and have RedZone so I catch the scoring plays. I get the game condensed to 30 minutes on the NFL Network On demand feature the week after the game.

download wgr they play it. I'm pretty sure at least. With Verizon you can listen thru their app

ford. I prefer new Holland. John Deere are too over priced for my budget. Kubota has too high of engine throttling which bogs down quick. The next tractor I'll get is a new Holland t6

New Holland took over Ford tractors so that makes sense. They definitely are well built. I've had Kubotas and they have quite a bit of a$$ in them when needed. Good luck with the mud problem.

No consideration of Challenger (Cat) or Case?

Are you leaning New Holland because of the rep of the local dealership?

P.S. - Even out here, I prefer the Bills in the early games. I love having most of the day left after the game is over.

P.S. - Even out here, I prefer the Bills in the early games. I love having most of the day left after the game is over.

Case took over International and is very popular out here as most farms were "red"out this way before International sold.

I like their stuff. They are 25 minutes away with 3 large distributors/warehouses/shops in the same network. The Kubota place is 10 minutes away. I don't know much about the Cat. The Case tractors are not big here. But, CIH/NH - Case, Intl Harvester, New Holland are one in the same. I haven't seen a Massey Ferguson around here in a long time .

Considering I moved to London in January and the 4:25 game starts at 9:25 my time - yeah, I hate 'em.

The Thursday night game vs. Cleveland will be even worse. The 8:25pm start will start at 1:25am and not end until nearly 5am. I, of course, plan on staying up and watching it live and going through my Friday like a zombie.

See night games are better for me, they start early morning but not in the middle of the night. 3;30 am is a hell of a time to start watching a game.

I love 'em. When the Bills game starts at 4:00, I can just enjoy the 1:00 game that I watch. When the Bills play a 1:00 game I'm either too up or too down to just relax and watch the next game.

100% this.

Though, the missus is a Washington fan, so on Sundays like this one it'll mean a loooong day at the sports bar since the Skins play at 1p. Days like this make me wish the Ticket were available on digital cable...

It's great watching the 4 pm games as there are only 3-4 gmes usually, vs. 8 games at 1 pm. You get to watch the best games on tv at 1 pm as a warm up, and more of the country is watching your team at 4 pm on red zone, DTV, or at a Bar.

I'm the minority and don't like the night games. I know they are usually better match ups, but I get up at 5 am or earlier to eith work, or workout so it is so hard to stay up late to watch the end. I guess I'm getting old.

download wgr they play it. I'm pretty sure at least. With Verizon you can listen thru their app

Thanks - I have Verizon and have tried it getting it on WGR stream (game is blocked) but have not tried it with the WGR app, just the website. Just downloaded the app - outstanding! Edited by YoloInTheBlo