Is There a Way To Re-Watch The Game?

I drove out to Buffalo from Queens at 3:30 in the morning (favorite game I've been to so far but I won't talk about that) and I was excited to drive back home and watch the game again this morning but I guess with the rush of leaving and gathering things, I forgot to record the game. Are there any links out there to watch the game again? I need help on this one...

you could pay $10 and order game rewind for 7 days and watch any game you want in that 7 days ..other options to have game rewind for longer..go to nfl.com and look up the game rewind

I apologize if I broke any rules...I saw on shout box sunday something about not giving a link for watching games or something or another..not sure what the rule is

I was hopeful the game would be on NFL Replay but it looks like they changed it this year. They used to do 4 games (2 Tuesday 2 Wednesday) but now there's only 1 Wednesday game which look like a much condensed recap. The Tuesday games this week are Minnesota/Chicago and Houston/Tennessee.

you could pay $10 and order game rewind for 7 days and watch any game you want in that 7 days ..other options to have game rewind for longer..go to nfl.com and look up the game rewind

I apologize if I broke any rules...I saw on shout box sunday something about not giving a link for watching games or something or another..not sure what the rule is

I'm pretty sure you're ok here, the rule is not to give any links to illegal feeds of the game. What you're proposing is the correct and legal approach to watching the game.

NFL Rewind is promoting heavily. I bought the season for $40. It is very good assuming your internet connection is strong.

Cool Thanks... I think I'll buy the 10 dollar one for one week and never make this mistake again... I usually record and save on my DVR, just forgot this week...

The free Game Rewind trial ended last week.

I believe the free trial of NFL Game Rewind is good through today. They also offer different packages. I think you can get 7 day access for $10 and I think you can get a package of just Bills games for the season (and archived games back to the 2009) for $30.

Cool Thanks... I think I'll buy the 10 dollar one for one week and never make this mistake again... I usually record and save on my DVR, just forgot this week...

Why not just get the Bills' games on Rewind for $29.99 for the season that also gives you access to the "All-22" coaches film?

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I believe the free trial of NFL Game Rewind is good through today. They also offer different packages. I think you can get 7 day access for $10 and I think you can get a package of just Bills games for the season (and archived games back to the 2009) for $30.

You are correct...Trial ends today.

Why not just get the Bills' games on Rewind for $29.99 for the season that also gives you access to the "All-22" coaches film?

Just want to say I ordered the 29.99 game rewind that same day. It worked great. Thanks again and thanks Tsaikotic for being the first to post about it.