here's a new Buffalo Bills Anthem (Free Download for #BillsMafia)

ldmgrand

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, you didn't join to be a member of the community. You joined to post your video?

I joined to be a member of the community and share a song that some fans might like. Is this not relevant? If not report it and delete it. I didn't mean to break any rules.

This is a classic example of why I just cannot appreciate the BillsMafia stuff. It's not purely BillsMafia but that song - the whole 'edgy in your face pride' is annoying. It's like the annoying rap/hip-hop culture meets jersey shore and then finds a football team to cheer for... Who can be the most ridiculous fan in a big puffy hat, zubaz (but only to be ironic and not because they are vintage Bills gear), and then a wife beater to top it off. Of course, you need to add a ridiculously cheesy watch, some RayBans and a cross necklace.

I joined to be a member of the community and share a song that some fans might like. Is this not relevant? If not report it and delete it. I didn't mean to break any rules.

Telling the almighty creator to report...now that's !@#$ing funny.

This is a classic example of why I just cannot appreciate the BillsMafia stuff. It's not purely BillsMafia but that song - the whole 'edgy in your face pride' is annoying. It's like the annoying rap/hip-hop culture meets jersey shore and then finds a football team to cheer for... Who can be the most ridiculous fan in a big puffy hat, zubaz (but only to be ironic and not because they are vintage Bills gear), and then a wife beater to top it off. Of course, you need to add a ridiculously cheesy watch, some RayBans and a cross necklace.

Telling the almighty creator to report...now that's !@#$ing funny.

Maybe it's not for you. No problem. but its buzz is growing by the day whether you appreciate it or not. Not all hip hop comes with a costume. Pretty ignorant comment.

This is effin horrible.........if this ever became an anthem of the bills id become a patriots fan.......I'm holding on to the idea that neither is going to happen......id rather start tebow

You should see if SJ13 can write for you.....isn't he a rapper too ????????

Thanks for listening. I appreciate the feedback. Too bad you'll never have a team to start Tebow, outside of Madden 25.

THATS AWESOME

love it.

Thank you! I really appreciate it!

Hey man good job. for everyone that hates it give the guy a break. Its not easy. HEY REMEMBER HES A BILLS FAN! isnt that whats important. lets rip to shreds the dolphins pats and jets fans, not our own. Great effort man its got a cool sound, its different and some people dont like different