Rocking the Ralph

GoBills19

Season ticket holder and long time follower of TBD but first real post on here. Just want to say I love the moves this team has made regarding players and personnel, and feel we are heading for greatness. For everyone going to the game tomorrow, lets get that place rocking again last week. That is all, carry on

Season ticket holder and long time follower of TBD but first real post on here. Just want to say I love the moves this team has made regarding players and personnel, and feel we are heading for greatness. For everyone going to the game tomorrow, lets get that place rocking again last week. That is all, carry on

That my friend is the attitude i love.

Go BILLS !

The team needs the 12th man! go Bills! Have fun!

Love it guys!

I think we get a big win.....and let the confidence of our QB, HC, OC and young D....build!

This team must learn how to close out their wins....as they learn.....it's the 12 th man that keeps them dialed in and fired up.

You guys sounded awesome on TV last week! Make the Ralph a feared destination again.....no more cake walks!

I'm gonna rock out with my rooster out!!!

I was going to go until I read this... JK

Might I suggest you keep you Johnson in the usual place... Your wife will make sure no one steals her purse, or clear nfl approved or ziploc bag... Where ever she chooses to keep it... Just not in display at the Ralph... Wait... I guess that excludes the new stadium bag policy....

I confused myself.... :/

You couldn't hear us, but about 70 Charlottesville VA Bill Backers were yelling and pounding on tables at the Lazy Parror Grill. The 12th Man is alive and well all over the US and the world. Go Bills!

Why you rotten, no good son of a :censored: !!! I HEARD YA ALL! I live in the apartment above the Lazy Parror Grill !!!!!! My pictures fell off the walls and the vibrations knocked the dentures out of my mouth. Dag Nabbit, tone it down next game, I'm going to have a lady friend over Sunday and I want to be the only one makin' the dang bed rock !!!! :censored::doh:

Edited by thefootballexpert

I was going to go until I read this... JK

Might I suggest you keep you Johnson in the usual place... Your wife will make sure no one steals her purse, or clear nfl approved or ziploc bag... Where ever she chooses to keep it... Just not in display at the Ralph... Wait... I guess that excludes the new stadium bag policy....

I confused myself.... :/

Don't worry, I'll keep it holstered for all 4 quarters!!

I think it is time for Buffalo reclaim its title as one the loudest stadiums in the league. During the glory years the place was mayhem. It was one of the toughest places to play in the league. I think recently the aura worn away a bit. I'm sick of hearing how loud it is in Seattle. Lets show the rest of the league how loud it can be starting with tomorrow