Pats Jets Game Thread - Who's watchin??

BringBackFergy

I think you're seeing that to some degree tonight. Timing off in passing game a bit. But still, the fact that Brady still leads with a bunch of no-names is a testament to his skill (mutherf$#%er)

He did win a Super Bowl throwing to the likes of Deion Branch (who never did anything outside New England), David Givens, and David Patten so he has a history of making chicken salad out of chicken scratch for sure.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

depleted they may be but I see Tom doing better tonight then he did against us.

My god the first qtr alone against us, I just watched, the guy was amazing.

Yeah some of those throws were surgical. Between Amendola and Edelman it seemed like he didn't need too many targets. Of course their running back was outstanding too.

Boy Edelman got blasted on that one. Can you imagine if he gets injured?

Yeah some of those throws were surgical. Between Amendola and Edelman it seemed like he didn't need too many targets. Of course their running back was outstanding too.

Boy Edelman got blasted on that one. Can you imagine if he gets injured?

They'll start Aiken and he'll score 4 TD's... it's the Patriot way

Watching the offensive line play of both teams. Several times I see Jets O linemen shoot down field, engage and block the LBs to spring the RB for a couple fo nice runs. Wilfork is not a real factor, so far. Brady will win with a bunch of "Who are these guys?" receivers. That man irks me. Darn him.