Pats Jets Game Thread - Who's watchin??

BringBackFergy

I think therein lies the difference between the two teams. In training camp, it became obvious that EJ would be the guy starting the season. The injury to Kolb simply made the decision academic. But you sensed that EJ won the job fair & square. It was the exact opposite w/ NJ Jets, where Sanchez was the better QB, but Ryan was forced into starting Geno. This is probably the worst case scenario for them, because Geno may have a shot of being a decent QB if he wasn't rushed into game action. But similar to what we experienced with JP, throwing him to the wolves too soon could be a career killer.

Compounded if you suck to begin with

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Compounded if you suck to begin with

I watched that game from mid first quarter on.

Smith showed he is a rookie. He made some very good throws some where caught and some where dropped. He also made some very bad throws and bad decisions. Kind of what a rookie is. EJ is most likely going to have games like this too. When EJ goes up against great D's that can disguise things better he will struggle some.

The thing i took from last night is the Pats are hurting. I am not so sure it is fixed 100% because Gronk and Danny A. come back either.

I wonder if there will be any suspensions for the Jets O-Linemen who were in that fight at the end of the game. I saw some punches being thrown and some of them were ejected. They could be out when we play them next week.

I was reading this morning that it was possible they could be suspended for next week because it happened at the end of the game and they were only able to be ejected for 30 sec. But they haven't talked about it on radio at all.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/13/willie-colon-dbrickashaw-ferguson-ejected-in-closing-moments/

Edited by YoloInTheBlo