Sold out at 65K?

gmanbfan

The NFL did institute a new black out rule I believe teams only need to sell 85% of the tickets. That said they left a clause for teams to opt out which the Bills did.

Yes, because if you don't sell out you have to pay the visiting teams share of the unsold tickets as a penalty each game that doesn't sell out...

It is a rice like grain...kind of.

Lol, think he was commenting on the commercial cooking a quinoa burger cause they won last time he ate it even tho it tasted horrible...pretty funny...

The tag line at the end is "It's only weird if you don't win"

• Wheelchair Platforms can only be occupied by guests in wheelchairs or a guest in a wheelchair and their attendant.

That is interesting... It says: attendant. Not attendantS.

My brother may have spoiled this.

My brother was hurt last year @ work (one broken ankle, another broken foot) and he was in a wheelchair for quite some time... He had one friend that pushed him around @ the games... Another friend would tag-a-long to "help"... Maybe hold his beer! LoL... They (stadium staff) probably got pretty PO'd that he needed multiple attendants to help him... While everyone else in his group was in the nosebleeds, he and his two friends had a great seat... After that game they all wanted to push him around! I think he even made it to an out of town game... LoL

I've never seen a sellout with attendance that low... typically about 69-70K for a sellout....

I saw a new standing area in the endzone, did they remove a bunch of seats in the stadium?

I thought the same thing - it used to 80K, then 70K, and now all of a sudden it's 65K?